Skip to main content

2019 New Year Resolutions


Happy New Year 2019 to all of you!

A brand new year; a new start.

Let me share with you about my experiences on 2017, it's been a tough year, working in a company with stable income, which I am able to travel, sounds good? Not really, getting more and more stressful due to workload, and I always get tired after I reached home. The feeling of just rest at home, and from there, I 
less meeting friends, less attend events, and slow down on my blog.

On 31 Dec 2018, everyone shared about Look Back 2018. 2018 getting elder, think wiser, get more calm, listen more to others, and I learn a lot. Early 2018, it's almost the same as 2017, and my health is getting worst, I get sick almost every month, and due to stress, i gain weight, this is a nightmare!

On June 2018 I did a health screening and the result seems not so well. I started my new resolutions on July 2018, which is eat healthy, and I total lose 6KGs. I also startup an Online Shop on Shopee name JW Shop, under JW Solutions. JW Solutions provides Digital Marketing Service and Online and Offline Graphic Design services, such as: logo, name card, banner, bunting, menu, poster, billboard, backdrop, edm, and etc. Whereby, JW Shop selling Go-tcha wristband, Pokeball Plus, beauty products and etc.

Nothing comes easily, everything started from ZERO. Just be patient, and always remember to learn how to walk before you run. 


My 2019 New Year Resolutions - Better self
  1. Be more focus on works
  2. Lose Weight (in a healthy way)
  3. Sleep at 10pm (A bit hard, try to)
  4. Exercise every morning
  5. 3 blog / video per week
  6. Do more volunteer jobs at D.Y.O (help more children)
  7. Clear loans
  8. Get more order on JW Shopee
  9. Get more clients for JW Solutions
  10. Build JW Community larger (a better place for passionate DPs)
  11. Save more money for my family and ME!

What's your 2019 New Year Resolutions?
What do you want to improve or make changes in your life?
Remember, don't just write or wish
DO IT!

“Those who cannot change their minds
cannot change anything.”

by George Bernard Shaw




Comments

  1. I am proud of you! Despite everything all the workload and stress (although they are still there), you still managed to get back on track and loose the excess weight. And I am just gonna giggle at the goal of sleeping at 10pm. It's really hard. But maybe you could try putting away your gadgets at 10pm instead, that would be easier then sleeping earlier naturally becomes easier.

    All the best in your ventures under JW Solutions and JW Shop sis!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lazada : My TOP 10 Wish list : Effortless Online Shopping : Lazada 4th Birthday 2016

Lazada is a well known e-commerce company, but how many of you know that Lazada is turning 4 this year? This year celebrates the 4th anniversary of Lazada in Malaysia!!! Happy Birthday Lazada ^_^ Since being their anniversary, Lazada had offered me to write down my Top 10 wish list for my birthday. Usually everyone will have a wish list during their anniversary, so do I. Although I am a female blogger, but my wish list below is more into gadgets and most of them are available through Lazada. Let me share with you what are my top 10 wish list. 1. Apple MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch) 2.7GHz DC / 8GB / 128GB Why MacBook is first on my list? I am a Web & Graphic Designer, and sometimes on my blogging, I do need to edit videos; which MacBook Pro is supporting graphics and video. Besides, the battery life is up to 10 hours wireless web. The MacBook Pro also has an APP name iMovie , which is making our jobs easier on editing video. For more...

DaYung's (Paradigm Mall) Kelana Jaya

Da Yung's Freshness in a cup Which is located in Paradigm Mall, in front of Tesco. Fresh X Green X L ife What I love about DaYung's? - 100% natural ingredients - 100% fresh juices - No preservatives My favorite 4 drinks (recommended): Best Seller!  Mango Smoothie   RM 10.50 20% off Promotion date: (Valid until 14 Feb 2016) "I love this smoothie the most, it melts right after you drink." Must try!  Cherry Tomato Smoothie   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date: (01 Feb - 07 Feb 2016) (07 March - 13 March 2016) The alluring red, with the sweetness of plum juice, completes your satisfaction with the freshest flavour. "This is the best Cherry Tomato Smoothie I've ever tasted." Must try!  Kumquat juice with Chia Seed & Aloe Vera   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date: ...

Taman Negara National Park Pahang (Day 1)

This is my first time received invitation to a media trip to discover, and enjoy within the 130 million years old virgin rainforest, such amazing beautiful nature; At the same time, I can release my stress by escaping myself far away from the busy town. "Taman Negara National Park is the perfect place for travelers who love wildlife viewing, jungle trekking, hiking, rock climbing, fishing, camping and many more. It is well established as one of the most popular Eco Tourism in Malaysia. Every year Taman Negara attracts thousands of local and international travelers. It has a tropical, humid climate with temperatures averaging 86°F (30°C). It is open throughout the year." Form http://www.tamannegara.asia/ Let’s explore the truly tropical life in Taman Negara National Park, Pahang! Day 01 (01 January 2016): I was so excited to visit Taman Negara, and at the same time, I was so nervous because I do not know anyone on this trip, but I met this lo...