Skip to main content

JW Pokemon Go 100IV Collection

Hello Trainers, welcome back!

As I promised, I will share about my Pokemon Go 100IV Collection!



Click on the image to have larger view

When everyone is hunting for Shiny, actually me too ...... hehehe

At the same time, I hunt for 100iv Pokemons. I don't bother are they Fighter, Good Defender, as long it's a mon, I am collecting all of them 😄

Click on the image to have larger view

It used to be easy to hunt for 100IV because we are able to check where are the 100IV Pokemon spawn at and the time left on WeCatch, but now WeCatch it's no longer be able to use.

Pokemon GoThey actually 
purposely designed for you to catch every Pokemon in the game and without knowing you actually caught 100IV, but once you found out, it's a SURPRISE!

 Click on the image to have larger view

My 100Ivs Eevee's Family 💖I love Eevee, so I catch most of them!

Click on the image to have larger view 

I am lucky as I caught 2 100IV Legendary Pokemon. I actually met Groudon 100IV but he/she RUNAWAY!!!

~!@#$%^&*( 
😬 Ops! You know how it feels


Guess what? I missed out my 100IV Zubat, and just hatched a 100IV bagon, will add in the image soon.



This is something really different, my one and only 0iv Vulpix cause I usually don't really check those Pokemon which is not Amaze/Wonder.

I know some of you might have more 100IV Pokemon. More or Less, doesn't really matter, don't give up, keep catching, you will definitely meet them. I know I am not the best, but don't give up!


How to check your Pokemon IV?


Click on the link below, it's a Pokemon Go online calculator, and it's FREE to use 
pokeassistant.com/main/ivcalculator


You may also download App in your mobile, I am using Poke Genie
For Android - play.google.com
For IOS - itunes.apple.com


"Remember, don't play Pokemon Go while you are driving, unless you are using Pokemon Go Plus or Go-tcha.
Please Drive safe."


If you need to get yourself a Go-tcha, you may refer to the link below:
shopee.com.my/Go-tcha-Wristband-for-Pokemon-Go



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lazada : My TOP 10 Wish list : Effortless Online Shopping : Lazada 4th Birthday 2016

Lazada is a well known e-commerce company, but how many of you know that Lazada is turning 4 this year? This year celebrates the 4th anniversary of Lazada in Malaysia!!! Happy Birthday Lazada ^_^ Since being their anniversary, Lazada had offered me to write down my Top 10 wish list for my birthday. Usually everyone will have a wish list during their anniversary, so do I. Although I am a female blogger, but my wish list below is more into gadgets and most of them are available through Lazada. Let me share with you what are my top 10 wish list. 1. Apple MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch) 2.7GHz DC / 8GB / 128GB Why MacBook is first on my list? I am a Web & Graphic Designer, and sometimes on my blogging, I do need to edit videos; which MacBook Pro is supporting graphics and video. Besides, the battery life is up to 10 hours wireless web. The MacBook Pro also has an APP name iMovie , which is making our jobs easier on editing video. For more...

DaYung's (Paradigm Mall) Kelana Jaya

Da Yung's Freshness in a cup Which is located in Paradigm Mall, in front of Tesco. Fresh X Green X L ife What I love about DaYung's? - 100% natural ingredients - 100% fresh juices - No preservatives My favorite 4 drinks (recommended): Best Seller!  Mango Smoothie   RM 10.50 20% off Promotion date: (Valid until 14 Feb 2016) "I love this smoothie the most, it melts right after you drink." Must try!  Cherry Tomato Smoothie   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date: (01 Feb - 07 Feb 2016) (07 March - 13 March 2016) The alluring red, with the sweetness of plum juice, completes your satisfaction with the freshest flavour. "This is the best Cherry Tomato Smoothie I've ever tasted." Must try!  Kumquat juice with Chia Seed & Aloe Vera   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date: ...

Taman Negara National Park Pahang (Day 1)

This is my first time received invitation to a media trip to discover, and enjoy within the 130 million years old virgin rainforest, such amazing beautiful nature; At the same time, I can release my stress by escaping myself far away from the busy town. "Taman Negara National Park is the perfect place for travelers who love wildlife viewing, jungle trekking, hiking, rock climbing, fishing, camping and many more. It is well established as one of the most popular Eco Tourism in Malaysia. Every year Taman Negara attracts thousands of local and international travelers. It has a tropical, humid climate with temperatures averaging 86°F (30°C). It is open throughout the year." Form http://www.tamannegara.asia/ Let’s explore the truly tropical life in Taman Negara National Park, Pahang! Day 01 (01 January 2016): I was so excited to visit Taman Negara, and at the same time, I was so nervous because I do not know anyone on this trip, but I met this lo...