Skip to main content

AkuaRiz® Skin Ease Intense Repair Cream (100g)

Today I would like to share a story of mine.

One day, I woke up and sit in front of my desk, it was a Saturday morning and I was so blue; Saturday Blue. So I surf on icdrama.se to watch some Korea/ Hong Kong / Chinese dramas.

As usual, my hands just can't stay quietly, they will go around my face, and spotted some, there is a pimple on my face! Pimple on my face! What happened next? End up, there is a huge scar on my face, as you can see there are also other scars. Look at the image below, the image on the left.



So happen, I have 
AkuaRiz® Skin Ease Intense Repair Cream(100g) with me, so I applied it every night after I cleanse and apply toner on my face. After 5 days, Wah Lah! You can see from the image above, which is on the right, the scar is lighten and it's almost gone!
AkuaRiz® is a local product; made in Malaysia.
AkuaRiz® Skin Ease Intense Repair Cream
A nourishing, moisture boosting, non-steroidal cream that effectively helps to relieve dry and itchy skin commonly associated with sensitive and dry skin.

Their unique emollient rich system works by releasing core ingredients - Stichopus Horrens and Channa Striatus in combination with a proprietary blend of botanical extracts to repair, soothe and calm skin.

This easily absorbed, deep penetrating cream also locks skin moisture from trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL) resulting in a protective skin barrier which helps in soothing your sensitive skin and minimising further skin irritation due to dryness.


Where to buy?
Refer to the link below!
AkuaRiz® Skin Ease Intense Repair Cream(100g)
JWshop_Shopee_Akuariz-SkinEaseIntenseRepairCream


JW Shop is owned by me (Joanne Wee)
You may visit the link for more products
https://shopee.com.my/joannewee

JW Shop Facebook
JWshop.official

*I am AkuaRiz & Devida verified stockist*
*Made in Malaysia*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lazada : My TOP 10 Wish list : Effortless Online Shopping : Lazada 4th Birthday 2016

Lazada is a well known e-commerce company, but how many of you know that Lazada is turning 4 this year? This year celebrates the 4th anniversary of Lazada in Malaysia!!! Happy Birthday Lazada ^_^ Since being their anniversary, Lazada had offered me to write down my Top 10 wish list for my birthday. Usually everyone will have a wish list during their anniversary, so do I. Although I am a female blogger, but my wish list below is more into gadgets and most of them are available through Lazada. Let me share with you what are my top 10 wish list. 1. Apple MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch) 2.7GHz DC / 8GB / 128GB Why MacBook is first on my list? I am a Web & Graphic Designer, and sometimes on my blogging, I do need to edit videos; which MacBook Pro is supporting graphics and video. Besides, the battery life is up to 10 hours wireless web. The MacBook Pro also has an APP name iMovie , which is making our jobs easier on editing video. For more...

DaYung's (Paradigm Mall) Kelana Jaya

Da Yung's Freshness in a cup Which is located in Paradigm Mall, in front of Tesco. Fresh X Green X L ife What I love about DaYung's? - 100% natural ingredients - 100% fresh juices - No preservatives My favorite 4 drinks (recommended): Best Seller!  Mango Smoothie   RM 10.50 20% off Promotion date: (Valid until 14 Feb 2016) "I love this smoothie the most, it melts right after you drink." Must try!  Cherry Tomato Smoothie   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date: (01 Feb - 07 Feb 2016) (07 March - 13 March 2016) The alluring red, with the sweetness of plum juice, completes your satisfaction with the freshest flavour. "This is the best Cherry Tomato Smoothie I've ever tasted." Must try!  Kumquat juice with Chia Seed & Aloe Vera   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date: ...

Taman Negara National Park Pahang (Day 1)

This is my first time received invitation to a media trip to discover, and enjoy within the 130 million years old virgin rainforest, such amazing beautiful nature; At the same time, I can release my stress by escaping myself far away from the busy town. "Taman Negara National Park is the perfect place for travelers who love wildlife viewing, jungle trekking, hiking, rock climbing, fishing, camping and many more. It is well established as one of the most popular Eco Tourism in Malaysia. Every year Taman Negara attracts thousands of local and international travelers. It has a tropical, humid climate with temperatures averaging 86°F (30°C). It is open throughout the year." Form http://www.tamannegara.asia/ Let’s explore the truly tropical life in Taman Negara National Park, Pahang! Day 01 (01 January 2016): I was so excited to visit Taman Negara, and at the same time, I was so nervous because I do not know anyone on this trip, but I met this lo...