Skip to main content

G9xBerrisom | G9Skin White In Whipping Cream | Joanne Wee


Wohoooo! I received this G9Skin White In Whipping Cream, It's also known as Real Milk In Whipping Cream. I love the packaging design, looks like milk packaging, I think it's adorable.
Today I am going to be reviewing G9Skin White In Whipping Cream. Let me introduce you more about the brand, Berrisom is the brand that became famous for their peel off lip tints, and G9 is a separate branch of skincare that is part of Berrisom. The G stands for Guard, Good, and Guide. The first G mean's to guard against 9 skin stressors  like pollution, drinking and smoking, climate changes, and etc. The second G stands for good ingredients like different plant extracts they are using in their products. The last G to guide your skin into a better condition by helping with hydration, pore control, elasticity, and etc.
The cream is formulated with 9 whitening and nourishing ingredients like niacinamide (whitening), milk protein extract, glutathione (ingredient used in whitening injections), vitamin complex, galactomyces ferment filtrate (helps skin texture and transparency), and also including 9 moisturizing and soothing ingredients, fructan (prevents dryness), trehalose (cactus moisture reservoir), centella asiatica extract, betaine, and witch hazel extract. It has added adenosine that helps smooth out wrinkles. So this cream and the G9 skincare line have all of these skin caring ingredients.

How To Use?

In The Morning
Use on its own or you may applying makeup to even out the skin tone.

At Night
It helps to whitening, anti-wrinkle, and moisturizing all-in-one cream to finish up your skincare routine.

"Just Perfect! That's what we need, fair, anti-wrinkle, and moisture our skin!
I need to highlight this, the image above of the cream on my hand, that's too much.
All you need it's just 2 pearl size, and it's good enough."

 From the photo above,
From left is before apply the cream,
Middle is after applied, looks fair? Cause I haven't blend it nicely,
Right is after blending it, and my skin did look fairer and look at the black spots are lighten up.


 "I am still having my acne skin issue, but if you do notice, it's getting better compare to early this year. My skin improve, not from this product, I just tried out G9Skin White In Whipping Cream, and it's best to try a product for 1 to 3 months, then you can see what's the different.

I am a person don't really go for whitening products, due to my beautician told me, most of the whitening product will cause your skin dry, and it's not suitable for my skin, but from the cream ingredient, it did mentioned it's helps on moisturizing and soothing. You may try out by visiting their website.

I will share on which and what products I am using all the time, in my Blog and my YouTube Channel in August."

In this blog, I would like to thank a friend, name Wendy. She is the one who offered me the product, so I get to review and share them to all of you.

Comments

  1. It definitely looks very creamy....wondering if I should try it or not..hhehehhe looks so smooth the consistency of the product

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lazada : My TOP 10 Wish list : Effortless Online Shopping : Lazada 4th Birthday 2016

Lazada is a well known e-commerce company, but how many of you know that Lazada is turning 4 this year? This year celebrates the 4th anniversary of Lazada in Malaysia!!! Happy Birthday Lazada ^_^ Since being their anniversary, Lazada had offered me to write down my Top 10 wish list for my birthday. Usually everyone will have a wish list during their anniversary, so do I. Although I am a female blogger, but my wish list below is more into gadgets and most of them are available through Lazada. Let me share with you what are my top 10 wish list. 1. Apple MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch) 2.7GHz DC / 8GB / 128GB Why MacBook is first on my list? I am a Web & Graphic Designer, and sometimes on my blogging, I do need to edit videos; which MacBook Pro is supporting graphics and video. Besides, the battery life is up to 10 hours wireless web. The MacBook Pro also has an APP name iMovie , which is making our jobs easier on editing video. For more

DaYung's (Paradigm Mall) Kelana Jaya

Da Yung's Freshness in a cup Which is located in Paradigm Mall, in front of Tesco. Fresh X Green X L ife What I love about DaYung's? - 100% natural ingredients - 100% fresh juices - No preservatives My favorite 4 drinks (recommended): Best Seller!  Mango Smoothie   RM 10.50 20% off Promotion date: (Valid until 14 Feb 2016) "I love this smoothie the most, it melts right after you drink." Must try!  Cherry Tomato Smoothie   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date: (01 Feb - 07 Feb 2016) (07 March - 13 March 2016) The alluring red, with the sweetness of plum juice, completes your satisfaction with the freshest flavour. "This is the best Cherry Tomato Smoothie I've ever tasted." Must try!  Kumquat juice with Chia Seed & Aloe Vera   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date:

Food Review: Der Backmeister

Welcome to D er Backmeister!!! Artisan German Bakery and Coffee Shop that serves traditional type of healthy bread. I have never been to a bakery that serve acidity coffees, delicious meals that allows you to choose types of bread, meat slices and mustard/ game by yourself. So, what's special about this bakery shop? They bake their breads in the shop daily, and I mean every morning since 3am. They never keep their bread for the next day. One of the reason I love this shop is their vintage feel of environments here. Once I stepped into Der Backmeister, the atmosphere here tells me they are nothing similar as any other cafe, you have to visit here by yourself to experience it only then you will able to tell me how you feel about this unique bakery type coffee shop. Oh, not to mention their services here, you will need to self-order at the counter, first thing you will know is greet by their friendly staff and warming conversations. You could even get their r