Skip to main content

Althea Trouble Breaker Box


Have you visited Althea website? this website is full of Korea products, and once you make the purchase from the website, it's delivered to you all the way from Korea within 10 - 15 days!



Review Althea Trouble Breaker Box
I used to be the one with the smoothest skin among the family members, but not in 2017. This year, I am facing acne issues, pimples breaking out all over my face, it's a nightmare and it's really terrified me.



I advise not to apply makeup, it's best for my skin to have a rest and to recover, but time to time I need to attend events, I need to look good as a beauty blogger. On weekend, my boyfriend, Kevin will ask me out for lunch or dinner, instead of going out, I asked him to take away (TAPAO), I don't even feel like going out, do you have that feeling before?


Althea Trouble Breaker Box

came into my life, it does help my pimples to be lesser.








First

After I cleanse my face with Healing Tea Garden - Tea Tree Cleansing Water


"It cleanses well without irritation and has completed the skin irritation test, proved okay for the sensitive skin. It's containing the Australian tea tree component, it helps remove the excessive sebum in the pores."


Second

I apply A.C Control Care SkinToner


"I love the texture, and it's sooth my skin.
Improve tired skin, helps skin to maintain clean and fresh condition with no-sticky.
Tea tree leaf extract protects skin from the external stimulus, and makes feeling cozy and comfortable."


Third

Then follow by apply Innisfree Bija Trouble Lotion


"Gently massage it all over your face. It helps to clear and treat troubled skin with its outstanding protection power of Jeju bija seed oil and natural originated salicylic acid."
  • Oil-Free Moisturizer
  • Oustanding Calming Effect
  • Free From
  • Incredible Healing Effect
Fourth

Use Icy White Cooling Massager

"Freeze Icy White Cooling Cartridge over 1 hour, then insert the cartridge into the cover, and massage on your needs. It's eco-friendly, helps tightens the pores to increase skin resistance and maintains elasticity."

Fifth

Apply Tea Tree 53 Blemish Spot


"It's for emergency SOS for blemish/ irritated skin. Don't touch, just tap with cotton buds! After I applied, the next day my pimples all dried up, it's really effective!"

Sixth - Last but not least

Stick Speedy Solution Anti Trouble Patch


"No more squeezing the troubles, just paste it on. Transparent spot patch that quickly sooth's the small troubling parts."


Visit https://my.althea.kr/
Check out on their Best Seller, Trendy Box, and Promotion items!!!

Get RM20 off on your First order on Althea with link below

https://www.talkable.com/x/u8dwiN

*Offer valid only for new customers. Minimum purchase RM150.





Comments

  1. I'm glad that this box is also helping you dear...let's celebrate soon ya...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lazada : My TOP 10 Wish list : Effortless Online Shopping : Lazada 4th Birthday 2016

Lazada is a well known e-commerce company, but how many of you know that Lazada is turning 4 this year? This year celebrates the 4th anniversary of Lazada in Malaysia!!! Happy Birthday Lazada ^_^ Since being their anniversary, Lazada had offered me to write down my Top 10 wish list for my birthday. Usually everyone will have a wish list during their anniversary, so do I. Although I am a female blogger, but my wish list below is more into gadgets and most of them are available through Lazada. Let me share with you what are my top 10 wish list. 1. Apple MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch) 2.7GHz DC / 8GB / 128GB Why MacBook is first on my list? I am a Web & Graphic Designer, and sometimes on my blogging, I do need to edit videos; which MacBook Pro is supporting graphics and video. Besides, the battery life is up to 10 hours wireless web. The MacBook Pro also has an APP name iMovie , which is making our jobs easier on editing video. For more...

DaYung's (Paradigm Mall) Kelana Jaya

Da Yung's Freshness in a cup Which is located in Paradigm Mall, in front of Tesco. Fresh X Green X L ife What I love about DaYung's? - 100% natural ingredients - 100% fresh juices - No preservatives My favorite 4 drinks (recommended): Best Seller!  Mango Smoothie   RM 10.50 20% off Promotion date: (Valid until 14 Feb 2016) "I love this smoothie the most, it melts right after you drink." Must try!  Cherry Tomato Smoothie   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date: (01 Feb - 07 Feb 2016) (07 March - 13 March 2016) The alluring red, with the sweetness of plum juice, completes your satisfaction with the freshest flavour. "This is the best Cherry Tomato Smoothie I've ever tasted." Must try!  Kumquat juice with Chia Seed & Aloe Vera   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date: ...

Taman Negara National Park Pahang (Day 1)

This is my first time received invitation to a media trip to discover, and enjoy within the 130 million years old virgin rainforest, such amazing beautiful nature; At the same time, I can release my stress by escaping myself far away from the busy town. "Taman Negara National Park is the perfect place for travelers who love wildlife viewing, jungle trekking, hiking, rock climbing, fishing, camping and many more. It is well established as one of the most popular Eco Tourism in Malaysia. Every year Taman Negara attracts thousands of local and international travelers. It has a tropical, humid climate with temperatures averaging 86°F (30°C). It is open throughout the year." Form http://www.tamannegara.asia/ Let’s explore the truly tropical life in Taman Negara National Park, Pahang! Day 01 (01 January 2016): I was so excited to visit Taman Negara, and at the same time, I was so nervous because I do not know anyone on this trip, but I met this lo...