Skip to main content

1028 時尚彩妝 | 1028 Visual Therapy Simple Makeup Tutorial | by Joanne Wee

I was so excited when I received the products from 1028 Visual Therapy, few of my friends talk about 1028 as well. They said they knew this brand, it is from Taiwan and they bought from Taiwan but couldn't find it in Malaysia. The Great News is it's now available in selected Watsons outlets in Malaysia.

Other then that, many of my friends ask about tips on how I makeup, so I decided to make a tutorial video:

Please do Subscribe my YouTube channel Joanne Wee


See the power of makeup?
This is women best magic ever!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's 1028?

1028  Is an inspiring date of the brand !
Discovering various beautiful face of every girl.

1028  Is customized, high-fashion makeup brand for Asian !
Caring consumer insides to design and develop products for  Asian skin and contour.

1028  Is expressing people who you are !
Girls find their confident self back by 1028 visual therapy.


1028 Visual Therapy
Expressing your unique attitude through makeup !
blooming the most beautiful you!


Visual - Asian face is unique and beautiful; Tailored for Asian skin and features.
Therapy -“Skincare cosmetics”, Treatment skincare essence infused in cosmetics.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





 
"I love this essence cream, it suit my skin.
I am having bad skin condition. I do not dare to use any BB/ CC/ Cream.
Until I found 1028 Essence Cream SPF 30++ "

1. Essence Cream SPF 30 PA++

An ultra lightweight cream that provides incredible coverage while instantly corrects your skin, including dullness, dark spots and redness.

• It contains Hyaluronic Acid and Ceramide that provides deep hydration while locking moisture within the skin.
• It has SPF30, PA++ (This is what I love the most)


"Read nicely as it's mentioned apply and focus on oily areas.
I applied full face, end of the day, skin peeling on my nose (small area),
due to my skin is combination skin, nose area it's dry than other area."

2. Compact Foundation

1028 revolutionary creation of ultimate non drying oil control with a double matte finish.
Its mineral based content provides long wearing colour that will not darken, transforming excess oil into a natural glow while minimizing the appearance of pores.


Direction
After using makeup base and/or foundation, apply to face with a puff in light strokes and focus on oily areas.





"I love love love this Eyeshadow Kit!
It's portable, and of course the colours are beautiful!"

3. MONT BLANC Eyeshodow Kit

Mont Blanc Eyeshadow Kit consists 6 earth tone shades, creating an elegant and charming look.



 
"Usually I use Eyeshadow for my Eyebrows cause it's faster and easier,
until I found this Longwear Eyebrow Definer, It's really easy to control!"

4. LONGWEAR Eyebrow Definer

• Longwear Eyebrow Definer allows you the perfect control to create the desired eyebrow shape with the rhombus-tip pencil.
• The customized groomer helps seamlessly blending for a natural brow look.

Directions
1. Fill the eyebrow with rhombus-tip pencil.
2. Apply groomer to achieve evenly perfect eyebrow.

How to use sharpener
1. Twist the cap to reveal the sharpener.
2. Twist the pencil to reveal 5mm lead, and then gently slide the pencil along the groove.




"Eyeliner is always my favorite!
The only cosmetic I always need to be with me!
I love it cause it's really BLACK and Last the whole day!"

5. ULTIMATE Super Black Eyeliner
With an improved formula of super saturated black pigments, it delivers the most intense colour, the BLACKEST BLACK ever!!!

• Innovative technology of three film-forming polymers forming a protective film that creates a ultra and unbelievable waterproof, smudge proof and double long wearing eyeliner.
• Ultra-thin felt tip allows the ultimate precise application to shape and define any eyeliners you desire.

Direction
1. Shake well before use for the maximum color impact.
2. Apply to the lash line of the eye, creating the desired makeup look.



 

6.BIG Magnifier Mascara

• Innovative cone-shaped brush provides an extremely smooth application, precisely defining even hard-to-reach corners and lower lashes.
Diamond Tip that coats easily over every tiny lower lash (1mm).
• Special formula that is easily applied creating 5 times magnified effect leaving the lashes voluminous, extended, curved, smudge free & clump free.
• It contains Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E repairing daily lash damage while strengthening eye lashes.
• Remove using warm water.

Direction
1. Apply cone-shaped brush sweeping from root to the tip of lashes. Repeat brushing on to achieve the desired lash look.
2. After initial application, use the tip to precisely extend target areas to create flawless eye makeup look.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Purchase 1028 at


Althea Magic Sponge


Unicorn Eye Make Up Brushes (10 pcs)
10% Discount Code: BUTTERFLY18


Thanks to The Butterfly Project!!!


Hashtag:
#1028_my #my1028时尚妆 #watsonmy #1028brownie#1028ultimatesuperblackeyeliner #1028bigeyesmascara#1028moistureccessencecream #1028ultimateoilcontrolpowder#1028longweareyebrowdefiner

Comments

  1. I super love this palette too babe...and my favourite from this whole bunch is actually the base cream... I'm using it everyday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lazada : My TOP 10 Wish list : Effortless Online Shopping : Lazada 4th Birthday 2016

Lazada is a well known e-commerce company, but how many of you know that Lazada is turning 4 this year? This year celebrates the 4th anniversary of Lazada in Malaysia!!! Happy Birthday Lazada ^_^ Since being their anniversary, Lazada had offered me to write down my Top 10 wish list for my birthday. Usually everyone will have a wish list during their anniversary, so do I. Although I am a female blogger, but my wish list below is more into gadgets and most of them are available through Lazada. Let me share with you what are my top 10 wish list. 1. Apple MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch) 2.7GHz DC / 8GB / 128GB Why MacBook is first on my list? I am a Web & Graphic Designer, and sometimes on my blogging, I do need to edit videos; which MacBook Pro is supporting graphics and video. Besides, the battery life is up to 10 hours wireless web. The MacBook Pro also has an APP name iMovie , which is making our jobs easier on editing video. For more

DaYung's (Paradigm Mall) Kelana Jaya

Da Yung's Freshness in a cup Which is located in Paradigm Mall, in front of Tesco. Fresh X Green X L ife What I love about DaYung's? - 100% natural ingredients - 100% fresh juices - No preservatives My favorite 4 drinks (recommended): Best Seller!  Mango Smoothie   RM 10.50 20% off Promotion date: (Valid until 14 Feb 2016) "I love this smoothie the most, it melts right after you drink." Must try!  Cherry Tomato Smoothie   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date: (01 Feb - 07 Feb 2016) (07 March - 13 March 2016) The alluring red, with the sweetness of plum juice, completes your satisfaction with the freshest flavour. "This is the best Cherry Tomato Smoothie I've ever tasted." Must try!  Kumquat juice with Chia Seed & Aloe Vera   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date:

Food Review: Der Backmeister

Welcome to D er Backmeister!!! Artisan German Bakery and Coffee Shop that serves traditional type of healthy bread. I have never been to a bakery that serve acidity coffees, delicious meals that allows you to choose types of bread, meat slices and mustard/ game by yourself. So, what's special about this bakery shop? They bake their breads in the shop daily, and I mean every morning since 3am. They never keep their bread for the next day. One of the reason I love this shop is their vintage feel of environments here. Once I stepped into Der Backmeister, the atmosphere here tells me they are nothing similar as any other cafe, you have to visit here by yourself to experience it only then you will able to tell me how you feel about this unique bakery type coffee shop. Oh, not to mention their services here, you will need to self-order at the counter, first thing you will know is greet by their friendly staff and warming conversations. You could even get their r