Skip to main content

Desaru Fruit Farm Tour & Travel | Kota Tinggi, Johor


Hello everyone ~


Recently friends asked me about places where to visit for a short holiday. If you are a person who thinking of visiting a place in Malaysia and with some knowledge about fruits and adventure, I recommend you Desaru Fruit Farm Tour & Travel, Kota Tinggi, Johor. Desaru Fruit Farm is awarded the “Best Agro - Tourism site” in Malaysia 2006 and Innovative Tourism Attraction – Agro Tourism Conservation by Malaysia Tourism Awards 2010.

My journey at Desaru Fruit Farm are so fun started with a guided farm tour to an 180 acres, natural tropical fruit land, visit to agricultural gallery, fish pond and vegetable and herb garden. Besides, children also are allow to visit the petting Zoo and had educational talk on bees.


Let me show you what I had my lunch at Desaru Fruit Farm, it's my very first time having lunch full with fruits, I do feel like I am in fruits heaven.


Starter with fruits, do they look familiar to you?


Cempedak & Cempedak Nangka


Pickles


Honeydew and watermelon




Pulasan & Jambu Air


Dragon Fruits


Passion Fruits & Jambu Batu


Pickles

 


Seasonal fruits only appear on June, July, August
Rambutan, Pulasan and Mangosteen

Non seasonal fruits found throughtout the year
Kendondong, jambu, guava, passion fruits, jack fruit, breadfruit, pineapple, mango, thousand fingers banana, soursop, brazillian logan,  abiu fruits, and limau kasturi.

Other then fruits, there also serve ala-carte dishes and meal sets with fruit-themed.
I was very hungry, due to I arrived here at 2:30pm. Let's makan!!!


Sweet sour prawn with assorted fruits


Asam Pedas Stingray with Passion Fruit Juice


Banana cooked with local spices + coconut milk


Organic vegetable


Fried Cempedak Fritter

"This is my favorite, it's crunchy outside, and soft inside,
and it's the best to eat while it's hot."


Emperor Chicken 
"Guess what? This is my favorite and it's contents goji in it."


Fresh papaya chicken soup with Tongkat Ali

"I love to drink soups, but Tongkat Ali,
I think all of you know it's the best for guys."


The soury shredded papaya with seafood


 Deep fried squid with red dragon fruit sauce


Fried Banana (Pisang Goreng)

"I was too focus on the delicious Fruit-themed meal set, they are served with cat whiskle tea, and fresh juice of the day, Roselle juice. What's best here? All foods are served halal."
 

"This truck with stairs, brought us into the farm, and start our new adventure."


Thousand Fingers Banana
 "According to Steve, many China people come to touch the Thousand Fingers Banana because they believe it bring wealth, luck of child to them as well."


We get to chase to see how Dragon fruit grow like


Growing Cocoa on Cocoa tree


Musa Ornata Pink
"Look unique and nice? If you see this, do not touch or eat it, It's a poison tree."
 

We also get to visit the Herbal Garden, get to know lots of leafs, how they look like, and what are they for.


They also rare sting-less bees to collect propolis


 We also get the chance to feed Koi Fishes, look at them,
they are so excited to see
FOOOODDDD!!!! XD


What's next? They have a mini zoo in this Fruit Farm


There are ducks, chicken, goats, rabbits, and monkeys.
We are able to touch and feed rabbits.



We was having fun at the Desaru Fruit Farm, and gain lots of knowledge from Steve,
but this is not the end ~
The end activity of the day is Dusty Go-Kart



Rules that you need to know before you play :)


"My personal mask cause I am sensitive to dust."


 I was covered with dust, I am the one at behind,
it's sandy & muddy,
but this it's really fun.

 "All I need to say, a place where I can learn, explore, eat, and have fun.
All in one place, It's really a good place and worth to visit."

~~~~~~~~~

Package Combo A
RM47.70 (Adult)
RM42.40 (Children)

- Fruit Farm Tour
- Fruit Packet
- Go-kart ride

~~~~~~~~~

Package Combo B

RM72.10 (Adult)
RM63.60 (Children)

- Fruit Farm Tour
- Fruit Fiesta
- Lunch (7 dishes)
- Go-kart ride

~~~~~~~~~

 Tour + Fruit Packet
RM26.5 (Adult)
RM21.20 (Children)

~~~~~~~~~

 Tour + Lunch + Fruit Fiesta
RM58.30 (Adult)
RM50.90 (Children)

*Price inclusive of GST
*Child > 3-11 years old
*Rate valid until end of 2017


Website
http://www.desarufruitfarm.com/recipes

AddressSungai Cemaran, Desaru
81900 Kota Tinggi,
Johor Darul Takzim

Contact No.
Tel : 607-8308017 / 8223886 / 8225886 
Fax : 607-822 4886
Hp : (+6012) 772 1817 | Steve

Waze
Desaru Fruit Farm
92, Kota Tinggi 

Email
sales@desaruff.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lazada : My TOP 10 Wish list : Effortless Online Shopping : Lazada 4th Birthday 2016

Lazada is a well known e-commerce company, but how many of you know that Lazada is turning 4 this year? This year celebrates the 4th anniversary of Lazada in Malaysia!!! Happy Birthday Lazada ^_^ Since being their anniversary, Lazada had offered me to write down my Top 10 wish list for my birthday. Usually everyone will have a wish list during their anniversary, so do I. Although I am a female blogger, but my wish list below is more into gadgets and most of them are available through Lazada. Let me share with you what are my top 10 wish list. 1. Apple MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch) 2.7GHz DC / 8GB / 128GB Why MacBook is first on my list? I am a Web & Graphic Designer, and sometimes on my blogging, I do need to edit videos; which MacBook Pro is supporting graphics and video. Besides, the battery life is up to 10 hours wireless web. The MacBook Pro also has an APP name iMovie , which is making our jobs easier on editing video. For more

DaYung's (Paradigm Mall) Kelana Jaya

Da Yung's Freshness in a cup Which is located in Paradigm Mall, in front of Tesco. Fresh X Green X L ife What I love about DaYung's? - 100% natural ingredients - 100% fresh juices - No preservatives My favorite 4 drinks (recommended): Best Seller!  Mango Smoothie   RM 10.50 20% off Promotion date: (Valid until 14 Feb 2016) "I love this smoothie the most, it melts right after you drink." Must try!  Cherry Tomato Smoothie   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date: (01 Feb - 07 Feb 2016) (07 March - 13 March 2016) The alluring red, with the sweetness of plum juice, completes your satisfaction with the freshest flavour. "This is the best Cherry Tomato Smoothie I've ever tasted." Must try!  Kumquat juice with Chia Seed & Aloe Vera   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date:

Food Review: Der Backmeister

Welcome to D er Backmeister!!! Artisan German Bakery and Coffee Shop that serves traditional type of healthy bread. I have never been to a bakery that serve acidity coffees, delicious meals that allows you to choose types of bread, meat slices and mustard/ game by yourself. So, what's special about this bakery shop? They bake their breads in the shop daily, and I mean every morning since 3am. They never keep their bread for the next day. One of the reason I love this shop is their vintage feel of environments here. Once I stepped into Der Backmeister, the atmosphere here tells me they are nothing similar as any other cafe, you have to visit here by yourself to experience it only then you will able to tell me how you feel about this unique bakery type coffee shop. Oh, not to mention their services here, you will need to self-order at the counter, first thing you will know is greet by their friendly staff and warming conversations. You could even get their r