Skip to main content

XIXILI Fashion Show 2016 (Aurora - Rise of Dawn)

Aurora

Rise of Dawn

XIXILI Summer / Spring Collection 2016

Venue: Bangsar Shopping Center, Ruyi & Lyn



I was so excited! To be there, with all the awesome and beautiful people.




XIXILI is founded by a group of ladies who were pleasantly surprised by the improvements of their bust-lines and appreciation of the bust volumes through the right choice of brassieres.

They passionately and dedicatedly employ their knowledge into crafting out a business model that combines personalized fitting with exquisite lingerie.

XIXILI is proud to offer products with the latest fashion, yet supported by the essential elements of fit for all your individual needs.





xixili - xixili - xixili - xixili - xixili - xixili - xixili - xixili - xixili - xixili - xixili - xixili - xixili



Brand Motto

"Uplifting You Always"


Brand Promise
"An intimate experience that enhances your confidence, happiness and well-being."



xixili - xixili - xixili - xixili - xixili - xixili - xixili - xixili - xixili - xixili - xixili - xixili - xixili



Click the link below to watch
XIXILI Fashion Show 2016




xixili - xixili - xixili - xixili - xixili - xixili - xixili - xixili - xixili - xixili - xixili - xixili - xixili



I love this photo (taken by me), she looks gorgeous, look at that curvy sexy lines,
and it reminds me when I was in modeling field back in the year 2011 & 2012



My OOTD (Outfit of the day)



Glad to meet all these beautiful creatures ^_^



XIXILI Website:
http://xixili-intimates.com/

XIXILI Facebook Fan Page:
https://www.facebook.com/XIXILI.OfficialFanPage/

Ruyi & Lyn Facebook Fan Page:
https://www.facebook.com/ruyilyn/


Comments

  1. Sexy lovely lingerie fashion show! Xixili looks like a nice brand..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nice brand, currently they are having some discounts, you may have a try :)

      Delete
  2. I love wearing XIXILI !! It's time to check out their new collection :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Recently I just went to bought new bra from them, and it's so nice fitting and looks nice
      I love it so much

      Delete
  3. Attending a Fashion show is an altogether fun experience. Your OOTD is great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's fun and
      Thank you so much on your compliment :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely and you look so pretty. You must had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much
      I did, a wonderful time after my 3 weeks of sick...lol
      finally I am free to go out...hahaha

      Delete
  5. So many leng lui around with sexy thingy..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Not only the guys love it, ladies love it as well

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lazada : My TOP 10 Wish list : Effortless Online Shopping : Lazada 4th Birthday 2016

Lazada is a well known e-commerce company, but how many of you know that Lazada is turning 4 this year? This year celebrates the 4th anniversary of Lazada in Malaysia!!! Happy Birthday Lazada ^_^ Since being their anniversary, Lazada had offered me to write down my Top 10 wish list for my birthday. Usually everyone will have a wish list during their anniversary, so do I. Although I am a female blogger, but my wish list below is more into gadgets and most of them are available through Lazada. Let me share with you what are my top 10 wish list. 1. Apple MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch) 2.7GHz DC / 8GB / 128GB Why MacBook is first on my list? I am a Web & Graphic Designer, and sometimes on my blogging, I do need to edit videos; which MacBook Pro is supporting graphics and video. Besides, the battery life is up to 10 hours wireless web. The MacBook Pro also has an APP name iMovie , which is making our jobs easier on editing video. For more...

DaYung's (Paradigm Mall) Kelana Jaya

Da Yung's Freshness in a cup Which is located in Paradigm Mall, in front of Tesco. Fresh X Green X L ife What I love about DaYung's? - 100% natural ingredients - 100% fresh juices - No preservatives My favorite 4 drinks (recommended): Best Seller!  Mango Smoothie   RM 10.50 20% off Promotion date: (Valid until 14 Feb 2016) "I love this smoothie the most, it melts right after you drink." Must try!  Cherry Tomato Smoothie   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date: (01 Feb - 07 Feb 2016) (07 March - 13 March 2016) The alluring red, with the sweetness of plum juice, completes your satisfaction with the freshest flavour. "This is the best Cherry Tomato Smoothie I've ever tasted." Must try!  Kumquat juice with Chia Seed & Aloe Vera   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date: ...

Taman Negara National Park Pahang (Day 1)

This is my first time received invitation to a media trip to discover, and enjoy within the 130 million years old virgin rainforest, such amazing beautiful nature; At the same time, I can release my stress by escaping myself far away from the busy town. "Taman Negara National Park is the perfect place for travelers who love wildlife viewing, jungle trekking, hiking, rock climbing, fishing, camping and many more. It is well established as one of the most popular Eco Tourism in Malaysia. Every year Taman Negara attracts thousands of local and international travelers. It has a tropical, humid climate with temperatures averaging 86°F (30°C). It is open throughout the year." Form http://www.tamannegara.asia/ Let’s explore the truly tropical life in Taman Negara National Park, Pahang! Day 01 (01 January 2016): I was so excited to visit Taman Negara, and at the same time, I was so nervous because I do not know anyone on this trip, but I met this lo...