Skip to main content

Product review: Hanangell : Korea's Latest Advanced Beauty Technology


Joanne is getting older each day, but she wishes to get prettier each day, so she be kind, and be helpful, hoping God would help her too. One day! God arranged Hanangell come into her life! She was so surprised, happy and thankful!



Hanangell is Korea's Latest Advanced Beauty Technology - a syringe of skin booster is equivalent to 10 sheets of facial masks, it is greatly hydrating, smoothing, moisturising whitening, and classifies to cosmetically grade skin care product. The small molecular compounds in the skin booster have quick penetration into the skin and, supplementation of collagen and moisture in the human body itself.

It has a silky texture, refreshing and easily absorb by skins. It is able to complete in one go, and allows your skin to be fair, moisture, elastic, smooth, tender, fineness, brightness, and firm!

"When I opened it, I was impressed by the packaging, I love how they use a syringe as their packaging. There are 2 covers for the syringe; left cover is to prevent dust/ bacterias into the collagen/moisturizer, right cover is avoiding you accidentally eject the liquid out of the syringe. If you are going for a road trip/ vacation, you can bring this along, small, light, It's easy to carry with this size."




Questions? All skin type? Suitable for pregnant women?

1. Skin booster is natural with no hormones, non-irritating, lead and mercury free.
2. It is appropriate for all skin types, it's also applicable to pregnant women, skin allergies, and acne skin as well.


Instructions:


1st Step:
Apply each morning and evening after cleansing your face, then apply appropriate amount on your palm.


2nd Step:
Apply it on your face and neck areas, and massage gently until it absorbs into your skins, and you are done!



"You may think I sounded sarcastic, and I can see the result after one night, my skin is really brighter, tender, and moisture."


Easy steps, right?
C'mon girl! Don't be lazy :)


Extra benefits:
This product is applied as a body lotion, you may apply it on your body after shower.



Retail price:
RM80 per pack 
- 2 the in a pack


Great news!!!
*Special discount 20% off for whoever is reading my blog.
*Valid until 1st March 2017.


Kindly make your order by message me via WeChat (rabbitjoanne) or
Email me at www.violetjoanne@gmail.com


Thank you for reading my blog :)

Comments

  1. Is this the one you told me that day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would try that product, everyone is speaking well of him, but I'm the Carribe and that is not so easy to get here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how this product keeps my skin moist. on days my skin feels dulls, this works great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's look amazing and fantastic, now a days technology makes everything possible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Korean beauty technology is always up to par. Thanks for sharing such useful info and review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The packaging looks super cute. Always great to keep our skin moisturized especially when we are getting older

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've not heard of this technology before. As it comes from Korea, I do believe they are effective!

    ReplyDelete
  9. First time heard about it. Looks quite effective. Would not mind trying it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice and creative. First time
    Heard of it

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your post start part "Joanne is getting older each day, but she wishes to get prettier each day...."

    Very creative.. Hahahhaha..

    Thanks for sharing the product ya.

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely products, seems very effective. with this kind of product, we can age gracefully. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It really hydrating right ? Love the packaging but actually not easy for me to control the syringe

    ReplyDelete
  14. It really hydrating right ? Love the packaging but actually not easy for me to control the syringe

    ReplyDelete
  15. That looks really interesting. It's great to see newer technology when it comes to beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. First time heard of this product. Thanks for sharing ya..

    ReplyDelete
  17. first time hearing about hanangell, is that a serum? I love an innovation from Korean skin care

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lazada : My TOP 10 Wish list : Effortless Online Shopping : Lazada 4th Birthday 2016

Lazada is a well known e-commerce company, but how many of you know that Lazada is turning 4 this year? This year celebrates the 4th anniversary of Lazada in Malaysia!!! Happy Birthday Lazada ^_^ Since being their anniversary, Lazada had offered me to write down my Top 10 wish list for my birthday. Usually everyone will have a wish list during their anniversary, so do I. Although I am a female blogger, but my wish list below is more into gadgets and most of them are available through Lazada. Let me share with you what are my top 10 wish list. 1. Apple MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch) 2.7GHz DC / 8GB / 128GB Why MacBook is first on my list? I am a Web & Graphic Designer, and sometimes on my blogging, I do need to edit videos; which MacBook Pro is supporting graphics and video. Besides, the battery life is up to 10 hours wireless web. The MacBook Pro also has an APP name iMovie , which is making our jobs easier on editing video. For more

DaYung's (Paradigm Mall) Kelana Jaya

Da Yung's Freshness in a cup Which is located in Paradigm Mall, in front of Tesco. Fresh X Green X L ife What I love about DaYung's? - 100% natural ingredients - 100% fresh juices - No preservatives My favorite 4 drinks (recommended): Best Seller!  Mango Smoothie   RM 10.50 20% off Promotion date: (Valid until 14 Feb 2016) "I love this smoothie the most, it melts right after you drink." Must try!  Cherry Tomato Smoothie   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date: (01 Feb - 07 Feb 2016) (07 March - 13 March 2016) The alluring red, with the sweetness of plum juice, completes your satisfaction with the freshest flavour. "This is the best Cherry Tomato Smoothie I've ever tasted." Must try!  Kumquat juice with Chia Seed & Aloe Vera   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date:

Food Review: Der Backmeister

Welcome to D er Backmeister!!! Artisan German Bakery and Coffee Shop that serves traditional type of healthy bread. I have never been to a bakery that serve acidity coffees, delicious meals that allows you to choose types of bread, meat slices and mustard/ game by yourself. So, what's special about this bakery shop? They bake their breads in the shop daily, and I mean every morning since 3am. They never keep their bread for the next day. One of the reason I love this shop is their vintage feel of environments here. Once I stepped into Der Backmeister, the atmosphere here tells me they are nothing similar as any other cafe, you have to visit here by yourself to experience it only then you will able to tell me how you feel about this unique bakery type coffee shop. Oh, not to mention their services here, you will need to self-order at the counter, first thing you will know is greet by their friendly staff and warming conversations. You could even get their r