Skip to main content

Feebas Limited Research Day | Pokemon Go

Hello Trainers! Welcome back.

I am so sorry as I do not manage to do video for Feebas Limited Research Day as my phone is running out of space/ memory, recently attended many events because Chinese New Year is around the corner!




Today, Kevin and I were at Mid Valley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur due to we have bad experienced of catching shiny at One City Mall on Totodile Community Day; the spawn rate of shiny is very very very low.

We arrived Mid Valley Megamall at 10am, after taking our breakfast, we (actually just me) rushed to AEON, Mid Valley, as they are having promotions from 12th to 17th January 2019, exclusive for AEON Members only, I was here shopping yesterday, and today returns for redemption! For more information, click on the link http://ma19.loyalty-programme.com/

GAN JIONG! (Nervous in Cantonese)
As I was waiting for my queue at AEON, it's 11am! Start spinning and catching, and WHY I CAN'T GET GREAT THROWS? I was too nervous ... lol ... 
Luckily after 5 minutes, I am done with AEON, we straight away focus on completing tasks. 

1st batch, 3 tasks, none shiny ~
Keep searching for poke stops!
Guess what?
I caught a Shiny and it's Purple but not Feebas, it's Wailmer ... hahaha


Surprise Joanne: Dear, you see!
Kevin: Wow! Which Wailmer? What CP?
Surprise Joanne: CP547
Kevin: Oh ~ I caught but not shiny, lucky you.




2nd batch, 3 tasks, none shiny too ~
At this moment, hatched an egg.

Panic Joanne: Yeah! Finally hatched egg.

Kevin: What's that?
Panic Joanne: Aw! Gastly, but not shiny (Then I ignore)
After 2 hours, I checked the IV with Poke Genie, it's a Perfect IV Gastly!



100IV Gastly

But during that moment, I don't bother Gastly and just focusing on completing tasks to get a shiny Feebas.


3rd batch, 3 tasks, none shiny.
When I was in the car about to leave Mid Valley, hatched another egg, it's a 96IV Smoochum and I finally caught my 1st Shiny Feebas at the 10 task with 88IV, I feel grateful.





We head over to Kuchai Lama with a few reasons:
1. We finished spinning Poke Stops in Mid Valley
2. Kuchai Lama, over there have a lot of Poke Stops around the area.

3. I have event around there at 2pm.

Another surprised as I caught my second Shiny Feebas at the 20 with 71IV, not that bad, it's just for collection.



After my event, when I return to Putra Heights, Subang Jaya around 11pm, I caught a Shiny Zigzagoon!

This is definitely my lucky day and today total completed 25 Limited Research Tasks, with 2 Shiny Feebas I am very happy with my result. I know some of them completed 40 tasks and still don't get a single shiny, I feel you, but never give up, now shiny is release, you may get the Lucky chance to catch them at wild!

Read on and you might win yourself a Go-Tcha Wristband.



Like, Tag, Share & Win Contest

Step 1
Like Joanne Wee's Journey Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/joanneweejourney/

Step 2
Subscribe on joannewee YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/c/joannewee

Step 3Tag 3 friends and Share this post on your Facebook Post
(Make sure your profile it's set public)

One Winner will walk away with the 
Go-Tcha Wristband
You Might Be The Winner!*
Go-Tcha sponsor by JW Solutions



Which allows you to share and tag as many times as you want. This means the more you share and tag, the better your chances of winning will increase. The giveaway will run for 3 weeks from 21 January to  22 February 2019 at 11:59 PM MYT, after I will announce the winner on Joanne Wee's Journey Facebook Page on 24 February 2019.

*Terms & conditions apply:

1. Contest valid once Joanne Wee's Journey Facebook Page it's hit 1,000 likes.
2. Contest valid once 
joannewee YouTube Channel hits 500 Subscribers.
3. 1 Winner will will be selected.
4. Winner will be announce on Joanne Wee's Journey Facebook Page on 24 February 2019.
5. This contest open to Malaysian addresses only.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lazada : My TOP 10 Wish list : Effortless Online Shopping : Lazada 4th Birthday 2016

Lazada is a well known e-commerce company, but how many of you know that Lazada is turning 4 this year? This year celebrates the 4th anniversary of Lazada in Malaysia!!! Happy Birthday Lazada ^_^ Since being their anniversary, Lazada had offered me to write down my Top 10 wish list for my birthday. Usually everyone will have a wish list during their anniversary, so do I. Although I am a female blogger, but my wish list below is more into gadgets and most of them are available through Lazada. Let me share with you what are my top 10 wish list. 1. Apple MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch) 2.7GHz DC / 8GB / 128GB Why MacBook is first on my list? I am a Web & Graphic Designer, and sometimes on my blogging, I do need to edit videos; which MacBook Pro is supporting graphics and video. Besides, the battery life is up to 10 hours wireless web. The MacBook Pro also has an APP name iMovie , which is making our jobs easier on editing video. For more

DaYung's (Paradigm Mall) Kelana Jaya

Da Yung's Freshness in a cup Which is located in Paradigm Mall, in front of Tesco. Fresh X Green X L ife What I love about DaYung's? - 100% natural ingredients - 100% fresh juices - No preservatives My favorite 4 drinks (recommended): Best Seller!  Mango Smoothie   RM 10.50 20% off Promotion date: (Valid until 14 Feb 2016) "I love this smoothie the most, it melts right after you drink." Must try!  Cherry Tomato Smoothie   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date: (01 Feb - 07 Feb 2016) (07 March - 13 March 2016) The alluring red, with the sweetness of plum juice, completes your satisfaction with the freshest flavour. "This is the best Cherry Tomato Smoothie I've ever tasted." Must try!  Kumquat juice with Chia Seed & Aloe Vera   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date:

Food Review: Der Backmeister

Welcome to D er Backmeister!!! Artisan German Bakery and Coffee Shop that serves traditional type of healthy bread. I have never been to a bakery that serve acidity coffees, delicious meals that allows you to choose types of bread, meat slices and mustard/ game by yourself. So, what's special about this bakery shop? They bake their breads in the shop daily, and I mean every morning since 3am. They never keep their bread for the next day. One of the reason I love this shop is their vintage feel of environments here. Once I stepped into Der Backmeister, the atmosphere here tells me they are nothing similar as any other cafe, you have to visit here by yourself to experience it only then you will able to tell me how you feel about this unique bakery type coffee shop. Oh, not to mention their services here, you will need to self-order at the counter, first thing you will know is greet by their friendly staff and warming conversations. You could even get their r