Skip to main content

Joanne Wee's Althea Christmas Wish List

Christmas is around the corner!

Thinking what gifts suitable for me?

I am a lady who love Gadgets & Beauty Products :)

I understand gadgets are too expensive, so here are a list of beauty products that I love, and they are not costly because they are from ALTHEA!!!

ALTHEA most of the time provide promotions and discounts!!! We/ YOU can save more money $$$


1. CHICA-Y-CHICO ONE KILL EYELINER (0.5G)
https://my.althea.kr/one-kill-eyeliner

I love to wear Black Eyeliner, I tried a few brands but they always smudge and won't last long, but with CHICA-Y-CHICO ONE KILL EYELINER, just 1 line, 1 touch and No Smudge!




2. ALTHEA PETAL VELVET SUNAWAY (55ML)
https://my.althea.kr/petal-velvet-sunaway

Previously, I don't use Sun Block/ Sun Screen due to I couldn't find a suitable product for my skin, they cause my skin oily and grow pimples :(

After I tried Althea Petal Velvet Sunaway, I fall in love with it. It's ultra lightweight, hydrates my skin, and don't cause sticky. Nowadays, it's a habit for me to apply Althea Petal Velvet Sunaway daily to protect my skin from sun's ray.



3. ALTHEA #23 WARM BEIGE PETAL VELVET POWDER (3G)
https://my.althea.kr/petal-velvet-powder

Petal Velvet Powder is a translucent powder that sets makeup. This powder it don't make my skin dry out, at the same time, it keep my skin radiant, and with fresh look. It's small and very portable, I always bring it around in my bag. Now available in #0 Translucent and #23 Warm Beige colors.



4. ALTHEA REAL FRESH SKIN DETOXER GREEN TEA/ ROSE (150ML)
https://my.althea.kr/real-fresh-skin-detoxer-rose-150ml

Althea Real Fresh Skin Detoxer is a wonder, you just need 10-second to cleanse your face. It's 2-in-1 cleanser pack that allows a deep, clarifying cleanse while boosting the skin with nutrients and goodness.

The Rose edition contains real rose petals and extracts from Grass roses handpicked from southern France. It helps refine the skin and minimize pores while soothing redness to calm irritations for a healthy, well-rounded complexion.


The Green Tea edition contains real young green tea leaves and extracts from the pristine hillside of Jeju island. It helps purify the skin and strengthening the skin’s barrier while smoothing out roughness for a healthy, well-rounded complexion.



5. INNISFREE ALOE REVITAL SKIN MIST (120ML)
https://my.althea.kr/aloe-revital-skin

We female, sometimes busy with works and no time to touch up your makeup? Now you can instantly freshen up your face with the Aloe Revital Skin Mist, a cool facial spray that doesn’t contain any synthetic coloring, mineral oil, artificial flavor, animal product or imidazolidinyl urea, all of which are ingredients that may irritate your skin.

The skin mist is formulated with 94% organic aloe vera sourced from Jeju Island to refresh, revitalize and soothe your skin with nutrients, forming a protective barrier against harmful external environments. On the other hand
, sitting in the air conditional room for too long, your skin will easily dry out, but with the skin mist, it's keep your skin hydrated.



6. ALTHEA PORE PURIFYING SERUM CLEANSER (150ML)
https://my.althea.kr/pore-purifying-serum-cleanser

Althea's Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser is a combination of cleanser and serum. It's important for steps for us to remove makeup, dirt, and oil daily before we cleanse our face. Dual moisture cell system that envelopes the skin in a serum-like formula with mint extracts while ensuring the skin stays cool and hydrated throughout the day.

It prevents the skin from drying out and effectively minimizes enlarged pores, keeping it smooth to the touch. This product also helps to balance the pH levels of the skin to keep it working in tip-top shape! Best of all, it's gentle on the face and suitable even for those of us with sensitive skins. 
Althea's Pore Purifying Serum Cleanser is what we need, no matter with or without makeup!



7. CHICA-Y-CHICO #NIGHTDRINK ONE SHOT EYE PALETTE (9G)
https://my.althea.kr/one-shot-eye-palette


I love this palette so much! It's not normal brown, with red and purple provide your face a fresher look. The palette it's small, and it's very easy to bring along.



8. ALTHEA MILK PEEL CREAM MASK (50ML)
https://my.althea.kr/milk-peel-cream-mask

Containing both AHA and BHA extracts, this gentle but effective exfoliator transforms from a clay to a whipped cream lather, whisking away dead skin cells to prevent flakiness. It’s also formulated with casein protein from milk to revitalize and moisturize the skin. The result is radiantly smooth, healthy skin.



9. INNISFREE BIJA TROUBLE LOTION (100ML)
https://my.althea.kr/bija-trouble-lotion

This is for troubled skin needs delicate care, because previously my face is breaking out but with Bija Trouble Lotion is a facial moisturizer that works well for those with acnes as it has been tested to be non-comedogenic.

It contains Jeju Bija oil, which works effectively to care for troubled skin and protect it from aging. Those with oily skin take note: this refreshing lotion moisturizes your skin without leaving behind any oily residue, resulting in skin that is healthier, clearer and brighter! Pair this with the Bija Trouble Skin for best results. I will keep it for emergency :)




10. ELIZAVECCA CARBONATED BUBBLE CLAY MASK (100ML)
https://my.althea.kr/carbonated-bubble-clay-mask

I love to use clay mask, and this super fun, self-bubbling pack contains a mix of fabulous ingredients like mud, collagen, green tea, charcoal and carbonated water to clarify, rejuvenate and condition the skin. It draws out impurities and prevents blackheads while ensuring that the skin is left feeling soft, supple and hydrated.



"You may consider this list to your friends too.
I love them, I believe you will love them too.


I wishing all of you Merry Christmas
and Happy New Year!"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lazada : My TOP 10 Wish list : Effortless Online Shopping : Lazada 4th Birthday 2016

Lazada is a well known e-commerce company, but how many of you know that Lazada is turning 4 this year? This year celebrates the 4th anniversary of Lazada in Malaysia!!! Happy Birthday Lazada ^_^ Since being their anniversary, Lazada had offered me to write down my Top 10 wish list for my birthday. Usually everyone will have a wish list during their anniversary, so do I. Although I am a female blogger, but my wish list below is more into gadgets and most of them are available through Lazada. Let me share with you what are my top 10 wish list. 1. Apple MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch) 2.7GHz DC / 8GB / 128GB Why MacBook is first on my list? I am a Web & Graphic Designer, and sometimes on my blogging, I do need to edit videos; which MacBook Pro is supporting graphics and video. Besides, the battery life is up to 10 hours wireless web. The MacBook Pro also has an APP name iMovie , which is making our jobs easier on editing video. For more

DaYung's (Paradigm Mall) Kelana Jaya

Da Yung's Freshness in a cup Which is located in Paradigm Mall, in front of Tesco. Fresh X Green X L ife What I love about DaYung's? - 100% natural ingredients - 100% fresh juices - No preservatives My favorite 4 drinks (recommended): Best Seller!  Mango Smoothie   RM 10.50 20% off Promotion date: (Valid until 14 Feb 2016) "I love this smoothie the most, it melts right after you drink." Must try!  Cherry Tomato Smoothie   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date: (01 Feb - 07 Feb 2016) (07 March - 13 March 2016) The alluring red, with the sweetness of plum juice, completes your satisfaction with the freshest flavour. "This is the best Cherry Tomato Smoothie I've ever tasted." Must try!  Kumquat juice with Chia Seed & Aloe Vera   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date:

Food Review: Der Backmeister

Welcome to D er Backmeister!!! Artisan German Bakery and Coffee Shop that serves traditional type of healthy bread. I have never been to a bakery that serve acidity coffees, delicious meals that allows you to choose types of bread, meat slices and mustard/ game by yourself. So, what's special about this bakery shop? They bake their breads in the shop daily, and I mean every morning since 3am. They never keep their bread for the next day. One of the reason I love this shop is their vintage feel of environments here. Once I stepped into Der Backmeister, the atmosphere here tells me they are nothing similar as any other cafe, you have to visit here by yourself to experience it only then you will able to tell me how you feel about this unique bakery type coffee shop. Oh, not to mention their services here, you will need to self-order at the counter, first thing you will know is greet by their friendly staff and warming conversations. You could even get their r