Skip to main content

Papero at Sri Petaling

Hello~ Welcome to Joanne Wee's Journey!

Once a while I will just get off my routine and went for a food hunt.
So I was at an event last week, and I meet up with Yan, he had invited me to
visit Papero. Well, I won't say no to a food trip, and here am I, sharing my views on this unique restaurant in town.



Papero is a Middle Eastern Cuisine Store and established since 2013. Peparo gonna attracts your attention at the first time. The foods are nice, the queue was long, and TV3 Cari-Cari Makan was here in 2015.




Papero is located at the G level of Endah Promenade, one of the condominiums in Sri Petaling. Unlike other shops that are selling common Malaysian food, Papero offers varieties of pizzas, sandwiches and Sharwana that is  special  and you can almost be amazed with their servings.




I met the lady boss, Sara and Mr. Ahmad, owner of the shop, happily shared with us about his secret of success – the food must be freshly prepared at all times. He will only start the food making when customer order and he don’t use things that are being frozen which leads to some waiting time before a good food is ready to be served. He shared with us that some of his customers doesn’t understand that. “Nothings really come easy, great food takes time to be prepared, cooked and to be served.”


❤❤❤~❤❤❤❤❤~❤❤❤


First dishes up was the Sharwarma Chicken Meal. Look at those meats. It comes with ala carte and set meal. Best recommended to try out the aloe vera drinks if you visit them.













If you preferred with some spiciness on this dishes, you may request for the Sharwarma Tandoori Meal 



Next up was the Tortilla. I like to call this the Pie where all the good stuffs hid inside the bread 



Most important ingredient in this dishes –  CHEESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 



Sofia Beef is one of the recommended dishes in the restaurant. But the owner had helped us with a lamb toppings cause I don’t take beef 



All the foods here are so Yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 


Last but not least, the Toshka Pizza 





You may also try others as below

Beef Spaniol



Papero Crunchy



Julian




❤❤❤~❤❤❤❤❤~❤❤❤



Currently they are having
 Promotion! 
To receive a  6% off 

All you need to do is post photo in IG or Facebook
Hashtag #PaperoSriPetaling


❤❤❤~❤❤❤❤❤~❤❤❤



2018 Menu





The price is reasonable!!!


❤❤❤~❤❤❤❤❤~❤❤❤


Business Hour
2pm to 12am daily
They do offer delivery services to your doorstep
*Location: Restaurants around their area, Cheras , APU University New Campus, UCSI University.
*Send your location to them, they will try to manage and delivery.

Contact
0173113459/ 0173400570 (WhatsApp)

Address
No. A-G- 9 Endah Promenade,
Taman Sri Endah, Sri Petaling,
57000 Kuala Lumpur

You can check out their Facebook page for more.



Comments

  1. Good article, your sharing is so nice, love your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and the food is really nice too.
      You should have a try! Don't forget to tag to get discount :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lazada : My TOP 10 Wish list : Effortless Online Shopping : Lazada 4th Birthday 2016

Lazada is a well known e-commerce company, but how many of you know that Lazada is turning 4 this year? This year celebrates the 4th anniversary of Lazada in Malaysia!!! Happy Birthday Lazada ^_^ Since being their anniversary, Lazada had offered me to write down my Top 10 wish list for my birthday. Usually everyone will have a wish list during their anniversary, so do I. Although I am a female blogger, but my wish list below is more into gadgets and most of them are available through Lazada. Let me share with you what are my top 10 wish list. 1. Apple MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch) 2.7GHz DC / 8GB / 128GB Why MacBook is first on my list? I am a Web & Graphic Designer, and sometimes on my blogging, I do need to edit videos; which MacBook Pro is supporting graphics and video. Besides, the battery life is up to 10 hours wireless web. The MacBook Pro also has an APP name iMovie , which is making our jobs easier on editing video. For more

DaYung's (Paradigm Mall) Kelana Jaya

Da Yung's Freshness in a cup Which is located in Paradigm Mall, in front of Tesco. Fresh X Green X L ife What I love about DaYung's? - 100% natural ingredients - 100% fresh juices - No preservatives My favorite 4 drinks (recommended): Best Seller!  Mango Smoothie   RM 10.50 20% off Promotion date: (Valid until 14 Feb 2016) "I love this smoothie the most, it melts right after you drink." Must try!  Cherry Tomato Smoothie   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date: (01 Feb - 07 Feb 2016) (07 March - 13 March 2016) The alluring red, with the sweetness of plum juice, completes your satisfaction with the freshest flavour. "This is the best Cherry Tomato Smoothie I've ever tasted." Must try!  Kumquat juice with Chia Seed & Aloe Vera   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date:

Food Review: Der Backmeister

Welcome to D er Backmeister!!! Artisan German Bakery and Coffee Shop that serves traditional type of healthy bread. I have never been to a bakery that serve acidity coffees, delicious meals that allows you to choose types of bread, meat slices and mustard/ game by yourself. So, what's special about this bakery shop? They bake their breads in the shop daily, and I mean every morning since 3am. They never keep their bread for the next day. One of the reason I love this shop is their vintage feel of environments here. Once I stepped into Der Backmeister, the atmosphere here tells me they are nothing similar as any other cafe, you have to visit here by yourself to experience it only then you will able to tell me how you feel about this unique bakery type coffee shop. Oh, not to mention their services here, you will need to self-order at the counter, first thing you will know is greet by their friendly staff and warming conversations. You could even get their r