Skip to main content

Trollbeads | Every Story has a Bead | by Joanne Wee


Blog #2080130-05

Hello Everyone! Welcome back :)


Guys! If you said you love her, how much do you know about her? Do you understand the  meaning of bracelet that she's wearing? Each bracelet have the memories of life. Let me share with you my story, why do I love to wear bracelet.

Since young, mom always told me, female have to wear some jewelry to decorate ourselves, as my family are doing business, we do need to look presentable, and some parent believe the bracelet brings wealth, peaceful, relationships, and etc.

At first, I find it troublesome, and very irritating, it because that's not the bracelet you like, but after I grow up. I found the bracelet that symbolize me, I start wearing it, I love to wear bracelet more than other accessories.

I personally find bangle and watch looks bulky on my hands, and don't really love to wear necklace, but I never say NO to ring, and bracelet, and they suits my hands more than other jewelry. Each of my bracelet have their own story and it's bring my personally identity.



About Trollbeads
The story about the original and unique Trollbeads began in Copenhagen, Denmark in 1976, when Soren “Silversmith” Nielsen created the first Trollbead, Faces. The sterling silver bead, faces, is named for the no less than 6 faces that decorate it. Soren “Silversmith” Nielsen sold the Faces Bead from his father Svend Nielsen’s jewelry shop in Central Copenhagen. The trending fashion at the time of Trollbeads creation was to wear a single silver bead on a leather cord necklace. Instead of hanging the bead from an eyelet, Nielsen placed an opening through the center of the bead. Later his sister, Lise Aagaard, began to place the beads on silver bracelets. 

Lise Aagaard, the founder of Trollbeads, went on to open her own jewelry store. One day a customer asked to place more than one bead on her bracelet. The storekeeper was surprised but followed the customer's wish. From then on, the adventure and Trollbeads movement started. In cooperation with the customers and according to their wishes, the collection grew. This was the invention and the beginning of an original jewellery concept that today is enjoyed worldwide. Today Trollbeads can be found in over 400 cities worldwide.



Why do people wear bracelets?
Since ancient times, humans have used jewelry to decorate themselves, display their wealth, and communicate meaningful symbols. These reasons are, of course, much the same today: you might choose an intricate metal chain because you think it's pretty, or a diamond bracelet to emulate a celebrity. When it comes to symbols, brand logos have generally replaced the stamps of pre-modern artisans. But people still wear bracelets to show what's important to them, through the use of symbolic gemstones, medical id tags, prayer beads, or messages that are literally engraved on the bracelet.
Source: https://store.ringtoperfection.com/pages/how-to-wear-bracelets-men-women


I found differences between Trollbeads, Pandora & Thomas Sabo

If you are for a bracelet and still wondering around which is more suitable to your style, go thru the summaries I did for the 3 brands at below:
(Correct me, if I am wrong 😊)






Trollbeads
Every Story has a Bead also known as Memories for life


Let your Trollbeads tell the best or most meaningful stories of your life by following three simple steps


1. Select a bracelet 
2. Select beads 
3. Select a lock 

"Trollbeads bracelet or necklace by adding a lock and beads to a chain and decide which story you want to tell. You can also collect a bracelet entirely from beauty, diversity, colours or occasion. Even men can wear bead! They don't look ladylike; you may look gentle man by wearing your favorite bead.

Pssss~! Even Kevin said he love this bracelet! Now I know what to buy as his next birthday gift."



Pandora
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices.

is now within your reach towards symbolizing your Unforgettable Moments.

"Pandora symbolizing your Unforgettable Moments. If you go thru all their design and collection, you will notice it is more to female accessories, and ladylike."



Thomas Sabo
Thomas Sabo laid the foundations for a company that was to become the embodiment of high-end silver jewellery within a period of just a few years. Since then, the brand has internationally made a name for itself with hand-finished creations and a constantly-growing watches segment.

"Thomas Sabo is very famous with their high-end silver jewellery, and you hardly find bead in their design. Besides, Rebel at heart is the name of their gentlemen's jewellery, from the name Rebel, you can find their design is more bold and bulky."
Trollbeads Malaysia is available at MidValley, Sunway Pyramid and Vivacity Megamall, Kuching. They have been on the market for more than 40 over years, with over 50 countries around the world.


Trollbeads Website

Trollbeads Facebook (Malaysia)
https://www.facebook.com/TrollbeadsMY/

Trollbeads @ Sunway Pyramid
G1.13A, Ground Floor, Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall, No. 3, Jalan PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. 
Hotline: 03-5613 0728

Trollbeads @ Mid Valley Megamall
75, Lingkaran Syed Putra, Kuala Lumpur.
Hoteline: 03-2202 0728

Trollbeads @ Vivacity Megamall

G-064, Ground Floor, Jalan Wan Alwi, 93350 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.



Comments

  1. wah, cantiknya bracelet...tak pernah ada pun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with the pieces, seeing how it is unisex is a plus factor for me. Would definitely add this to my collection soon and check out this jewelry manufacturing design service to have my ideas turned artwork.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too, hope you like my other article as well. Thank you

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lazada : My TOP 10 Wish list : Effortless Online Shopping : Lazada 4th Birthday 2016

Lazada is a well known e-commerce company, but how many of you know that Lazada is turning 4 this year? This year celebrates the 4th anniversary of Lazada in Malaysia!!! Happy Birthday Lazada ^_^ Since being their anniversary, Lazada had offered me to write down my Top 10 wish list for my birthday. Usually everyone will have a wish list during their anniversary, so do I. Although I am a female blogger, but my wish list below is more into gadgets and most of them are available through Lazada. Let me share with you what are my top 10 wish list. 1. Apple MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch) 2.7GHz DC / 8GB / 128GB Why MacBook is first on my list? I am a Web & Graphic Designer, and sometimes on my blogging, I do need to edit videos; which MacBook Pro is supporting graphics and video. Besides, the battery life is up to 10 hours wireless web. The MacBook Pro also has an APP name iMovie , which is making our jobs easier on editing video. For more

DaYung's (Paradigm Mall) Kelana Jaya

Da Yung's Freshness in a cup Which is located in Paradigm Mall, in front of Tesco. Fresh X Green X L ife What I love about DaYung's? - 100% natural ingredients - 100% fresh juices - No preservatives My favorite 4 drinks (recommended): Best Seller!  Mango Smoothie   RM 10.50 20% off Promotion date: (Valid until 14 Feb 2016) "I love this smoothie the most, it melts right after you drink." Must try!  Cherry Tomato Smoothie   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date: (01 Feb - 07 Feb 2016) (07 March - 13 March 2016) The alluring red, with the sweetness of plum juice, completes your satisfaction with the freshest flavour. "This is the best Cherry Tomato Smoothie I've ever tasted." Must try!  Kumquat juice with Chia Seed & Aloe Vera   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date:

Food Review: Der Backmeister

Welcome to D er Backmeister!!! Artisan German Bakery and Coffee Shop that serves traditional type of healthy bread. I have never been to a bakery that serve acidity coffees, delicious meals that allows you to choose types of bread, meat slices and mustard/ game by yourself. So, what's special about this bakery shop? They bake their breads in the shop daily, and I mean every morning since 3am. They never keep their bread for the next day. One of the reason I love this shop is their vintage feel of environments here. Once I stepped into Der Backmeister, the atmosphere here tells me they are nothing similar as any other cafe, you have to visit here by yourself to experience it only then you will able to tell me how you feel about this unique bakery type coffee shop. Oh, not to mention their services here, you will need to self-order at the counter, first thing you will know is greet by their friendly staff and warming conversations. You could even get their r