Skip to main content

The Best Pizza in Brooklyn : Motorino | Genting Highland | by Joanne Wee

Motorino 

The best pizza in Brooklyn. Outside of Brooklyn

at Genting Highland

Motorino Malaysia

Motorino SkyAvenue, Genting

Calling to all Pizza Lovers!

We may had ate a lot of pizza from different restaurants but none as much class and finesse as Motorino!

Where is Motorino located at?
The new outlet in Malaysia is at SkyAvenue, Resorts World Genting. Motorino had their branches in 12 countries, and the 1st Motorino is opened at Brooklyn, New York.

Motorino promises a pizza experience straight out of Naples, Italy, home of the world-famous Neapolitan Pizza.

Today let us learn a word with Joanne Wee, in Italy Motorino mean's starter.


Mathieu Palombino and Joanne Wee

I felt lucky that I had the chance to meet up with Mr. Mathieu Palombino, founder and owner of Motorino. Thanks to his experience sharing, he enlightens me about what's an authentic Pizza Napoletana.

Authentic Pizza Napoletana - Minimally topped, a careful balance among crust, sauce and cheese. His favorite pizza is basic pizza: Margherita. He love how pizza remain aunthentic just the way they are, nowadays most pizza are in delivery services but Motorino allow people to sit together and enjoy! They also keep their shop size small, just the way they be in Italy in the olden days. (Similar as Hong Kong outlet)

Gustarosso, from Italy

Quality in all restaurants are the same!
They bought their products from the same supplier , and all are imported from Italy.

Motorino pizza, really looks simple, taste simply delicious. I personally love their soft and chewy texture, unlike crispy American pizza, the Neapolitan is soft and chewy. This is because they were using finely milled pure wheat flour with no additives.


Wood-fired oven

Do their oven looks simple? Nope, not at all.
I had the chance to stand near to the wood-fired oven, watch and feel the heat of the pizza is cooked in an estimation of  800-900 degrees Fahrenheit. The small mouth and low dome of the oven gets the pizza cooked in 60 to 90 seconds. I couldnt even stand there more than a minute.

Margherita - Motorino


(Rojak Manglish) Sini famous pizza~ Of course makan pizza lah~
Margherita [赞]
+ Tomato sauce, Mozzarella Cheese, basil, Pecorino Cheese and extra virgin olive oil
Joanne Wee busy eating

Ops~!
Get spotted ~ Cause I ate non-stop!
And I ate a lot!
Delizioso~!!!

Roasted Chicken Wings, Motorino

Roasted Chicken Wings!!! [赞]
🎶烧翅翼~我从小喜欢吃 🎶

Super Crispy & juicy ~
 + lemon, mint, chili flakes and onions

Chicken Meat Balls, Motorino

I love this Chicken Meat Ball [赞]
+  tomato sauce and topped with Pecorino cheese and sliced basil

Pepperoni Pizze, Motorino

"I not beef pepperoni lover, but I gotta say this pizza changes a little bit of my perception about beef pepperoni pizza!"
It's delicious!
Pepperoni Pizza [赞]
+ Tomato sauce, Mozzarella Cheese, basil, Pecorino Cheese and extra virgin olive oil
 + Beef Pepperoni, fresh chilli, and sea salt

Ice Blended Fruit Smootie/ Fresh Juice, Motorino

Guess what?
I am in love with their Ice Blended Fruit Smootie/ Fresh Juice
They also have wines, and beer



"Sorry for not taking a lot of  pictures,
because i was busy eating!"



Website:

Facebook:
Address:
Level 1, SkyAvenue, Resort World Genting

Operating Hours:
Sun to Thu: 11.00am - 10.00pm
Fri & Sat: 11.00am - 12.00am
 
Phone:
+603 6105 9182


Comments

  1. You knew about it! I think that such advertising can be very useful. Be careful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lazada : My TOP 10 Wish list : Effortless Online Shopping : Lazada 4th Birthday 2016

Lazada is a well known e-commerce company, but how many of you know that Lazada is turning 4 this year? This year celebrates the 4th anniversary of Lazada in Malaysia!!! Happy Birthday Lazada ^_^ Since being their anniversary, Lazada had offered me to write down my Top 10 wish list for my birthday. Usually everyone will have a wish list during their anniversary, so do I. Although I am a female blogger, but my wish list below is more into gadgets and most of them are available through Lazada. Let me share with you what are my top 10 wish list. 1. Apple MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch) 2.7GHz DC / 8GB / 128GB Why MacBook is first on my list? I am a Web & Graphic Designer, and sometimes on my blogging, I do need to edit videos; which MacBook Pro is supporting graphics and video. Besides, the battery life is up to 10 hours wireless web. The MacBook Pro also has an APP name iMovie , which is making our jobs easier on editing video. For more

DaYung's (Paradigm Mall) Kelana Jaya

Da Yung's Freshness in a cup Which is located in Paradigm Mall, in front of Tesco. Fresh X Green X L ife What I love about DaYung's? - 100% natural ingredients - 100% fresh juices - No preservatives My favorite 4 drinks (recommended): Best Seller!  Mango Smoothie   RM 10.50 20% off Promotion date: (Valid until 14 Feb 2016) "I love this smoothie the most, it melts right after you drink." Must try!  Cherry Tomato Smoothie   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date: (01 Feb - 07 Feb 2016) (07 March - 13 March 2016) The alluring red, with the sweetness of plum juice, completes your satisfaction with the freshest flavour. "This is the best Cherry Tomato Smoothie I've ever tasted." Must try!  Kumquat juice with Chia Seed & Aloe Vera   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date:

Food Review: Der Backmeister

Welcome to D er Backmeister!!! Artisan German Bakery and Coffee Shop that serves traditional type of healthy bread. I have never been to a bakery that serve acidity coffees, delicious meals that allows you to choose types of bread, meat slices and mustard/ game by yourself. So, what's special about this bakery shop? They bake their breads in the shop daily, and I mean every morning since 3am. They never keep their bread for the next day. One of the reason I love this shop is their vintage feel of environments here. Once I stepped into Der Backmeister, the atmosphere here tells me they are nothing similar as any other cafe, you have to visit here by yourself to experience it only then you will able to tell me how you feel about this unique bakery type coffee shop. Oh, not to mention their services here, you will need to self-order at the counter, first thing you will know is greet by their friendly staff and warming conversations. You could even get their r