Skip to main content

8 Reasons to Get an Honor 8



Let me share with you, my personal experience with Android phones, years back.

"4 years ago, there was an accident, where the car behind banged my car. And during the emergency, all I wanted to do is to make a phone call, my  phone hangs. And it needs to be reboot to get it working. This is not really helping when I was in the emergency and was panic in the situation. From that incident, I told myself that No more android phones anymore.."


So, time flies and technologies getting better, day by day. So I thought I might give it a try on Android.

 So here how the “TRY” happens, LOL

"I got an Android phone, which is Samsung Note 5 during the Chinese New Year from my boyfriend. He always wanted to change my perspective on how an Android phone can performs. Lucky me? Yeah! Thank you dear :)

The phone was awesome! Note 5 camera was the first thing opens up my eye and I was impress with the photo taken by this phone. My friends love those photo taken by my phone.

Later on after the CNY, I had gotten my boyfriend a phone that he wanted for his birthday – Google Nexus 6P. Nexus 6p was the phone collaboration between Google and Huawei.

Nowadays I always see him  took nicer photos compare with mine, Gosh! That's make me kind of jealous ... LOL!"


 


So these are my 8 Reasons and also my 8 Excuses to get the new Huawei Honor 8


First reason: Camera
With Huawei Honor 8, I can captures lots of beautiful images. As a blogger, I need a good phone with good camera to help me on my daily tasks.





2nd reasons: Front camera
I love selfie so so so so so much, and with Huawei Honor 8 front camera, I can even take my selfie in love light conditions.



3rd reasons: Battery life and fast charging
Battery life!!! Well, is a fact now where people spend most of their time on phones, no matter where they go. We need our phones to have a good battery life to allow us to manage our tasks on phone without worrying to get a secondary power source. So, every second counts if there is fast charging.





4th reasons: Screen
I love to watch movies using phone, and I edit videos via my phone most of the time.




5th reasons: Smart dual-band Wifi support
Wi-Fi is very important for me :P and I believe to many people as well. We need Wi-Fi for many reasons/ excuses:
- Pokemon Go
- Upload photos
- most importantly, to stay connected either with work or personal life (Serious) AGREE?!





6th reasons: Smart control 4.0
It's a WOW! for such lazy person like me, 1 device with for all appliances.  Wow! Wow! Wow!




7th reasons: Eco-friendly
All packaging and manuals are printed using soy-based ink. This is so meaningful for me. As a graphic designer myself, save paper = save environment. Always go green whenever you can!





8th reasons: Design
Design of the phone so much elegant, and Huawei Honor 8 blue is my favorite. It is so beautiful!



There are also other details on Huawei Honor 8 that you can refer below:






Do you feel like getting 1 too?
Honor 8 is available in Lazada now!
Click here to shop!


Lazada's My Cybersale is happening on 26 - 30 Sept
Check it out!
By clicking on the link here or image below

http://ho.lazada.com.my/SHHyE4?keyword=honor%208

Need apps for your phone? Check out this post I wrote about some useful apps for travelbugs!

Comments

  1. Nice post..Honor 8 is a nice phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friends have honor 8. This is one cool and great smartphone. Hope you win one dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one cool and great smartphone. Aw~ what about the taking photos?
      I am soooo crazy about it

      Delete
  3. While I agree with all your points, I am impressed by the front camera and that alone is enough to make me get one unit. But first, let me save more money. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phone hang when in emergency situation is a nightmare! Understand why you doubt android. Hope you win the smartphone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw many users saying this phone are good to use. Seem really not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great phone it must be! Am an iPhone lover though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a good phone. Will consider if want to buy new phone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! Would love to drop by at nearest HuaWei store to check this out! Have heard of many good reviews of this HuaWei model :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have tried this phone before and it value for money.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really good cell phone. I gifted it to my sister last year and it still works well without any breaks. Follow the link to see the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful article, which you have shared here about the honor8 Smartphone. Your article is very informative and It nicely describes the best reasons for buying a honor8 smartphone from the lazada. If anyone looking for the Lazada voucher code for discount on honor8, Visit easyshoppingvouchercodes.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lazada : My TOP 10 Wish list : Effortless Online Shopping : Lazada 4th Birthday 2016

Lazada is a well known e-commerce company, but how many of you know that Lazada is turning 4 this year? This year celebrates the 4th anniversary of Lazada in Malaysia!!! Happy Birthday Lazada ^_^ Since being their anniversary, Lazada had offered me to write down my Top 10 wish list for my birthday. Usually everyone will have a wish list during their anniversary, so do I. Although I am a female blogger, but my wish list below is more into gadgets and most of them are available through Lazada. Let me share with you what are my top 10 wish list. 1. Apple MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch) 2.7GHz DC / 8GB / 128GB Why MacBook is first on my list? I am a Web & Graphic Designer, and sometimes on my blogging, I do need to edit videos; which MacBook Pro is supporting graphics and video. Besides, the battery life is up to 10 hours wireless web. The MacBook Pro also has an APP name iMovie , which is making our jobs easier on editing video. For more

DaYung's (Paradigm Mall) Kelana Jaya

Da Yung's Freshness in a cup Which is located in Paradigm Mall, in front of Tesco. Fresh X Green X L ife What I love about DaYung's? - 100% natural ingredients - 100% fresh juices - No preservatives My favorite 4 drinks (recommended): Best Seller!  Mango Smoothie   RM 10.50 20% off Promotion date: (Valid until 14 Feb 2016) "I love this smoothie the most, it melts right after you drink." Must try!  Cherry Tomato Smoothie   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date: (01 Feb - 07 Feb 2016) (07 March - 13 March 2016) The alluring red, with the sweetness of plum juice, completes your satisfaction with the freshest flavour. "This is the best Cherry Tomato Smoothie I've ever tasted." Must try!  Kumquat juice with Chia Seed & Aloe Vera   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date:

Food Review: Der Backmeister

Welcome to D er Backmeister!!! Artisan German Bakery and Coffee Shop that serves traditional type of healthy bread. I have never been to a bakery that serve acidity coffees, delicious meals that allows you to choose types of bread, meat slices and mustard/ game by yourself. So, what's special about this bakery shop? They bake their breads in the shop daily, and I mean every morning since 3am. They never keep their bread for the next day. One of the reason I love this shop is their vintage feel of environments here. Once I stepped into Der Backmeister, the atmosphere here tells me they are nothing similar as any other cafe, you have to visit here by yourself to experience it only then you will able to tell me how you feel about this unique bakery type coffee shop. Oh, not to mention their services here, you will need to self-order at the counter, first thing you will know is greet by their friendly staff and warming conversations. You could even get their r