Skip to main content

Relaxing Vacation | Johor | Austin Heights Golf & Hotel Resort

30th July 2016:

Well, hello there ~
If you are looking for a short escape getaway, you may slot Johor in the list. On 30th July I was invited to visit Austin Heights Golf & Hotel Resort 2 days 1 nights (2D1N).




Let me share with you why I would recommend this place. Once we checked in, we straight head to have our buffet dinner due to we arrive quite late evening, and we were so hungry. Look at the foods, wondering am I too hungry, every food was so delicious at that moment!







After feeding the hungry stomach and fully satisfied, wonder what to do next? Of course, I immediately check about my room, and time to take a shower to refresh from the long journey :)




First scene caught in my eyes and Wow ~ !!! The room was really big and amazing, feels like dancing in the room; it's been so wide like a ballroom! And Guess what? This room cost only RM310 per night for 2 adults, if you are wondering why they provided 2 Queen size beds in the room? Because child under 5 years old are FREE, it's a family room for 2 adults and 2 children.




Alright! After viewing the superb room and I am done with my shower. What next? Of course, karaoke section!! I am not a good singer, but we had a lot of fun, by picking some hit songs and started to dance.


Sorry, no photo of dancing :(

Just when you thought the crazy moment is over, but this is not the end. We were invited for a movie session. Guess what? In their house private cinema, it's only RM10 for per person. For that price you may select any movies which available. The sofa seats are so comfortable, but I was so tired, watching half wayof the movie, I went back to my room and get my rest for tomorrow’s plan.






31th July 2016:





It's another amazing day ahead, with lots of excitement waiting for me. Today we are allowed to ride a buggy golf cart! Click on the video, so much of fun, but the weather, it was very hot, I couldn't imagine the golf players who stand in the golf field for long hours.



If you are not a golf player, no worry. There are many more other facilities, such as the huge swimming pool, wonderful sauna rooms, steam bath, Jacuzzi, which I am not able to try, due to some personal issue, but I will make sure to be back to enjoy all the facilities next round. I am sharing you the photos of the facilities, they look so amazing.






Nice, right? There are more, will be continuing on my upcoming blog, will write about Austin Heights Water Adventure Park.




Website:


Address:
Austin Heights Golf & Hotel Resort
Lot Ptd 58061, Jalan Mutiara Emas 8,
Taman Mount Austin, 81100 Johor Bahru, Malaysia

Tel:
+607- 352 4300

Fax:
+607- 353 8500

Email:
reservation@austingolfresort.com

Comments

  1. Looks like another getaway to put on the list! Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the hotel really looks amazing, another great place to hang out in johor

    ReplyDelete
  3. The space they gave you is hugeeee. LOVE LOVE LOVE the scenery too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the facilities look so good ! Private cinema ? This is in my bucket list already :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I thought johor was boring but looks I was wrong! This looks so nice and relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! I want their tub, jacuzzi and swimming pool!!!! Goals weh goals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful way to spend you summer holidays. the golf and swimming are phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for sharing this ! yeah the price are really reasonable !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lazada : My TOP 10 Wish list : Effortless Online Shopping : Lazada 4th Birthday 2016

Lazada is a well known e-commerce company, but how many of you know that Lazada is turning 4 this year? This year celebrates the 4th anniversary of Lazada in Malaysia!!! Happy Birthday Lazada ^_^ Since being their anniversary, Lazada had offered me to write down my Top 10 wish list for my birthday. Usually everyone will have a wish list during their anniversary, so do I. Although I am a female blogger, but my wish list below is more into gadgets and most of them are available through Lazada. Let me share with you what are my top 10 wish list. 1. Apple MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch) 2.7GHz DC / 8GB / 128GB Why MacBook is first on my list? I am a Web & Graphic Designer, and sometimes on my blogging, I do need to edit videos; which MacBook Pro is supporting graphics and video. Besides, the battery life is up to 10 hours wireless web. The MacBook Pro also has an APP name iMovie , which is making our jobs easier on editing video. For more

DaYung's (Paradigm Mall) Kelana Jaya

Da Yung's Freshness in a cup Which is located in Paradigm Mall, in front of Tesco. Fresh X Green X L ife What I love about DaYung's? - 100% natural ingredients - 100% fresh juices - No preservatives My favorite 4 drinks (recommended): Best Seller!  Mango Smoothie   RM 10.50 20% off Promotion date: (Valid until 14 Feb 2016) "I love this smoothie the most, it melts right after you drink." Must try!  Cherry Tomato Smoothie   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date: (01 Feb - 07 Feb 2016) (07 March - 13 March 2016) The alluring red, with the sweetness of plum juice, completes your satisfaction with the freshest flavour. "This is the best Cherry Tomato Smoothie I've ever tasted." Must try!  Kumquat juice with Chia Seed & Aloe Vera   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date:

Food Review: Der Backmeister

Welcome to D er Backmeister!!! Artisan German Bakery and Coffee Shop that serves traditional type of healthy bread. I have never been to a bakery that serve acidity coffees, delicious meals that allows you to choose types of bread, meat slices and mustard/ game by yourself. So, what's special about this bakery shop? They bake their breads in the shop daily, and I mean every morning since 3am. They never keep their bread for the next day. One of the reason I love this shop is their vintage feel of environments here. Once I stepped into Der Backmeister, the atmosphere here tells me they are nothing similar as any other cafe, you have to visit here by yourself to experience it only then you will able to tell me how you feel about this unique bakery type coffee shop. Oh, not to mention their services here, you will need to self-order at the counter, first thing you will know is greet by their friendly staff and warming conversations. You could even get their r