Skip to main content

Trustable Paylesser


There was a day where I was surfing online, and Oh my god!!! I found this platform, which came with lots of voucher codes that attracts my eyes. So, why pay more? Let's try this to pay lesser with https://my.paylesser.com/


How to sign up?
Just follow the 3 simple steps as below:

Step 1: Visit https://my.paylesser.com/


"You see??!!
Voucher codes - Get up to 90% off!!!"


Step 2: Sign Up


"Hover on the top right icon, and select Sign Up"


Step 3: Fill up the form or login with Facebook


"You may create an account with
the fill up the e-form or with the easier way is login with Facebook"


Done with the 3 simple steps? Just log in!


I am lazy to fill up the form, so I login with Facebook, so I am done!
What about you? Sorry I am too excited.

❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️



Right after you log in, scroll down on the main page, you will notice 4 columns of voucher codes with categories of Fashion Apparels, Travel & Holiday, Food & Beverage, and Health & Beauty. You know, I love love love love, very love beauty products. With no hesitate, I search for my favorite online shopping brands, that's Sephora & Althea. Guess what? Both of their voucher codes are available on Paylesser!!!


If you hover on Brownse All, and click on Our Specials, there are more categories available on this website, such as: Gifts and Flowers, Daily Deals, Electronic Gadgets, Fashion Accessories, and Mobile Accessories.






"I bet you love Sephora like I do, hit the "like" button.
You may check for Sephora Weekly Special Codes at
Malaysia Sale - Up to 50% Off on Selected products!




"I liked on Althea Malaysia voucher codes as well!
Do you see what I see?!
We will definitely fall in love with this website."
Sale - Extra 30% off on selected products!


What happen if you click on  Active Deal? 


You will see
 Today's Hot Deals 
The products with 30% extra savings are displayed on the page with T&C.
*Limited time and quantity only. Not eligible for free shipping.

❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️

How to change setting for Paylesser profile
Dashboard
You are able to view your records in:-
1. Coupons Shared
2. Coupons Worked
3. Coupons Not Worked
4. Comments Made



Favourite Stores
You are able to add your favorite stores on this page.


Click on +Add More Stores and you will see a list of stores as below:


Click on the ❤️ to save your favorite stores.


Account Preferences


1. You may set to receive updates daily/ weekly or stop all updates.
2. Tick to add My Favourite Stores to Deal Alerts.
3. Tick to Top 20, Today's Hottest Special Deals, and exclusive Coupons of Voucher Codes.


Edit Profile


You can edit your name, password, gender, birthday, and address.
*You cannot edit your email address.


❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️


Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/PaylesserMY/

Twitter
https://twitter.com/PaylesserMY

Pinterest
https://in.pinterest.com/PaylesserMY/

Comments

  1. This is indeed good news to those who so love to shop online. They make shopping simply rewarding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you may try to search for the brand you need as well

      Delete
  2. Woah.. more voucher websites! Great for online shopping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really excited with I found this platform
      LOL~ for a shopaholic like me

      Delete
  3. OMG! I love coupon and vouchers. Great info!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the infor, I am going to check out more about it. Pay lesser is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lazada : My TOP 10 Wish list : Effortless Online Shopping : Lazada 4th Birthday 2016

Lazada is a well known e-commerce company, but how many of you know that Lazada is turning 4 this year? This year celebrates the 4th anniversary of Lazada in Malaysia!!! Happy Birthday Lazada ^_^ Since being their anniversary, Lazada had offered me to write down my Top 10 wish list for my birthday. Usually everyone will have a wish list during their anniversary, so do I. Although I am a female blogger, but my wish list below is more into gadgets and most of them are available through Lazada. Let me share with you what are my top 10 wish list. 1. Apple MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch) 2.7GHz DC / 8GB / 128GB Why MacBook is first on my list? I am a Web & Graphic Designer, and sometimes on my blogging, I do need to edit videos; which MacBook Pro is supporting graphics and video. Besides, the battery life is up to 10 hours wireless web. The MacBook Pro also has an APP name iMovie , which is making our jobs easier on editing video. For more

DaYung's (Paradigm Mall) Kelana Jaya

Da Yung's Freshness in a cup Which is located in Paradigm Mall, in front of Tesco. Fresh X Green X L ife What I love about DaYung's? - 100% natural ingredients - 100% fresh juices - No preservatives My favorite 4 drinks (recommended): Best Seller!  Mango Smoothie   RM 10.50 20% off Promotion date: (Valid until 14 Feb 2016) "I love this smoothie the most, it melts right after you drink." Must try!  Cherry Tomato Smoothie   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date: (01 Feb - 07 Feb 2016) (07 March - 13 March 2016) The alluring red, with the sweetness of plum juice, completes your satisfaction with the freshest flavour. "This is the best Cherry Tomato Smoothie I've ever tasted." Must try!  Kumquat juice with Chia Seed & Aloe Vera   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date:

Food Review: Der Backmeister

Welcome to D er Backmeister!!! Artisan German Bakery and Coffee Shop that serves traditional type of healthy bread. I have never been to a bakery that serve acidity coffees, delicious meals that allows you to choose types of bread, meat slices and mustard/ game by yourself. So, what's special about this bakery shop? They bake their breads in the shop daily, and I mean every morning since 3am. They never keep their bread for the next day. One of the reason I love this shop is their vintage feel of environments here. Once I stepped into Der Backmeister, the atmosphere here tells me they are nothing similar as any other cafe, you have to visit here by yourself to experience it only then you will able to tell me how you feel about this unique bakery type coffee shop. Oh, not to mention their services here, you will need to self-order at the counter, first thing you will know is greet by their friendly staff and warming conversations. You could even get their r