Skip to main content

Korean Skin Care Brand : Gobdigoun : The Placenta Cellulose Gel Mask



Hello ~ Welcome back to my blog. I am a mask lover, I tried a lot of masks before. Today, I am excited to introduce you my new favorite Korean Skin Care Brand, Gobdigoun. Besides, I love the packaging design a lot, they look so classy with the glossy silver.


Let me introduce you a Korean Skin Care Brand name Gobdigoun. Since 2010, Gobdigoun started the business in Korea. Compare with the lower price skin care products in Korea, the products of Gobdigoun are with high quality and middle to higher price range. Among the products of Gobdigoun, 24K Golden Cream of Placenta Power (blog is coming soon), and Placenta Cellulose Gel Mask, are the best selling products in China, Taiwan and Japan's market.


🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑


The Placenta Cellulose Gel Mask
Australian Placental Powder

Placenta Extract, it's known for its abundant amino acid and peptide and plentiful moisturizing ingredients will help you feel surprising elasticity and moisturizing effect on your skin. Bio Cellulose, constructed with similar structure to human skin protein, will help you feel comfortable and smooth impression on your skin.



Ingredients


Sheep Placenta Extract 1800mg (As placenta Protein 180mg), included Squalan Macadamia Terniforlia Seed Oil to help improve balance between moist, and oil control of your skin.

Bio-Cellulose is obtained from the cultivation of microscopic organisms with similar structure to cellura walls of plants. Bio-Cellulose contained in Gobdigoun's Placenta Power includes highly polymerized compounds obtained by cultivating the natural microorganism called Acatobacter Xylinum along the fermentation of natural ingredient (coconut extract).

After the 2 former generations of mask sheet material (felt as the 1st generation and hydro gel mask sheet as the 2nd.) Placenta Power made an innovative application of Bio-Cellulose to open up a new paradigm of cosmetics.
  1. Meticulous 3 - dimensional structure.
  2. 0.002 - 0.05 microns of fiber diameter.
  3. Higher physical strength.
  4. Superior absorption (10 times the felt's)
  5. Meticulous organ structure (500 firms the felt's)
    How to use:

    Step 1:
    Apply skin toner, after cleansing your face.

    Step 2:
    Carefully remove the mask from the pouch, and unfold it.

    Step 3: (The mask separates into 2 pieces.)
    Take of the film and place it on your T-zone (around the eyes and nose), then your V-zone.

    Step 4:
    Feel free to move and walk around for the next 15~20 minutes and leave, then lift the mask away gently.
    "My personal advice, it's better to lay on the bed, close your eyes for 15~20 minutes to relax your mind." by me (Joanne Wee)

    Step 5:
    After removing the mask, gently massage the essence until it's absorbed into your skin.


    🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑


    Alert!!!



    1: Please stop continue using the mask, contact your dermatologist in case it follows expected dermal symptoms as below:



    A: In case of red spots, tumefactionurtication or skin irritation while using the product.

    B: In case of the above symptoms caused by the direct rays of the sun.

    2: Do not use on the spots around any scar, abrasion, eczema or dermatitis.
    3: Cautions in handling and storing:
    A: Please seal it after use.
    B: Keep infants and children away from the product.
    C: Keep the product from direct sunray and high or low temperature.
    D: Keep your eyes from the contents of this product.
    E: Do not use if you feel significant stimulation by band-aid or wet pad cloth.


    🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑



    "I fall in love with the product once I used it,
    It's really very moisturizing my skin.
    The next day, I found my skin is more elastic when I am awake in the morning,
    because usually I apply mask during the night time."
    By me (Joanne Wee)


    Besides, do you know that:
    "Hormonal changes boost blood flow to the skin, brightening it overnight."
    Says Melvin Elson

    🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑



    Price

    10 pieces per box

    KRW$120,000


    🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑


    Where to buy?

    Website


    Comments

    1. I have tried Gobdigoun too. Love their mask so much.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I heard of this mask but have not try them yet. You skin look smoother after the mask.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Looks like it's a great mask.. I'd like to try it out, too!

      ReplyDelete
    4. nice mask, will go to try out this

      ReplyDelete
    5. Ive just attended a beauty /skincare event and learned of the importance of facial mask. Would try this as well

      ReplyDelete
    6. the mask shape looks like a really big piece, i think sure can cover my face well

      ReplyDelete
    7. Didn't know about this until I read your post, thanks for the info sharing :)

      ReplyDelete
    8. Thank you for sharing with the where to get this product esp for those interested.

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular posts from this blog

    Lazada : My TOP 10 Wish list : Effortless Online Shopping : Lazada 4th Birthday 2016

    Lazada is a well known e-commerce company, but how many of you know that Lazada is turning 4 this year? This year celebrates the 4th anniversary of Lazada in Malaysia!!! Happy Birthday Lazada ^_^ Since being their anniversary, Lazada had offered me to write down my Top 10 wish list for my birthday. Usually everyone will have a wish list during their anniversary, so do I. Although I am a female blogger, but my wish list below is more into gadgets and most of them are available through Lazada. Let me share with you what are my top 10 wish list. 1. Apple MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch) 2.7GHz DC / 8GB / 128GB Why MacBook is first on my list? I am a Web & Graphic Designer, and sometimes on my blogging, I do need to edit videos; which MacBook Pro is supporting graphics and video. Besides, the battery life is up to 10 hours wireless web. The MacBook Pro also has an APP name iMovie , which is making our jobs easier on editing video. For more

    DaYung's (Paradigm Mall) Kelana Jaya

    Da Yung's Freshness in a cup Which is located in Paradigm Mall, in front of Tesco. Fresh X Green X L ife What I love about DaYung's? - 100% natural ingredients - 100% fresh juices - No preservatives My favorite 4 drinks (recommended): Best Seller!  Mango Smoothie   RM 10.50 20% off Promotion date: (Valid until 14 Feb 2016) "I love this smoothie the most, it melts right after you drink." Must try!  Cherry Tomato Smoothie   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date: (01 Feb - 07 Feb 2016) (07 March - 13 March 2016) The alluring red, with the sweetness of plum juice, completes your satisfaction with the freshest flavour. "This is the best Cherry Tomato Smoothie I've ever tasted." Must try!  Kumquat juice with Chia Seed & Aloe Vera   RM 8.50 Promotion price: RM 7.50 Promotion date:

    Food Review: Der Backmeister

    Welcome to D er Backmeister!!! Artisan German Bakery and Coffee Shop that serves traditional type of healthy bread. I have never been to a bakery that serve acidity coffees, delicious meals that allows you to choose types of bread, meat slices and mustard/ game by yourself. So, what's special about this bakery shop? They bake their breads in the shop daily, and I mean every morning since 3am. They never keep their bread for the next day. One of the reason I love this shop is their vintage feel of environments here. Once I stepped into Der Backmeister, the atmosphere here tells me they are nothing similar as any other cafe, you have to visit here by yourself to experience it only then you will able to tell me how you feel about this unique bakery type coffee shop. Oh, not to mention their services here, you will need to self-order at the counter, first thing you will know is greet by their friendly staff and warming conversations. You could even get their r